We help our customers continually serve delightful food products in fast growing categories.
Incepted in 2015 as a Dry Pasta & Vermicelli Manufacturer, Zippy Edibles began its operations with an understanding that food brands needed a trustworthy manufacturing partner who cared for the quality of products that they would proudly like to own. Since then, owing to demand for innovative products and utilizing expertise in manfuacturing, Zippy Edibles has extended its manufacturing capabilities to include more than 8 product lines and built up area of over 10,000 sq. mt.
Zippy Edibles seeks to partner with food brand owners and institutional suppliers who are looking for reliable and quality conscious food manufacturer who can supply products in medium to large volumes both within and outside India.
With an understanding that some customers are looking for off the shelf products, while others are looking for proprietary formulations, Zippy has set up a pilot scale facility to mimic our production scale setup to work closely with clients, and develop wide range of in-house products to showcase the possibilities of innovative food products.
We believe much higher levels of nutrition can be provided for all sustainably.
Manufacture fast-growing highly acceptable food products sustainably while meeting international quality standards.
Zippy Edible Products – Jaspur, Uttarakhand
We are looking for R&D executives who can develop formulations and process parameters for innovative pasta, vermicelli and extruded rice products for our existing wide range of machines, including and not limited to instant cup pasta, cup kheer, high nutrition extruded rice, and gluten-free pasta.
- Willing to work outside the comforts of the lab and on the production floor for guiding pilot-scale extruder trials.
- Timely and right execution of product development activities including formulation development, sensory evaluation & R&D documentation.
- Required to coordinate with flavor houses, clients and in-house staff and iterate as required.
- Able to understand and communicate to clients matters pertaining to product development.
- Able to handle basic quality related tasks as per FSSAI such as nutritional labeling, detailing existing processes, sample management etc.
- Familiar with, Product / Process / Technology development, Production, Quality & food safety
- Should be B. Tech. or M. Tech. in Food technology from a reputed institute/ university.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)