We help our customers continually serve delightful food products in fast growing categories.
Incepted in 2015 as a Dry Pasta & Vermicelli Manufacturer, Zippy Edibles began its operations with an understanding that food brands needed a trustworthy manufacturing partner who cared for the quality of products that they would proudly like to own. Since then, owing to demand for innovative products and utilizing expertise in manfuacturing, Zippy Edibles has extended its manufacturing capabilities to include more than 8 product lines and built up area of over 10,000 sq. mt.
Zippy Edibles seeks to partner with food brand owners and institutional suppliers who are looking for reliable and quality conscious food manufacturer who can supply products in medium to large volumes both within and outside India.
With an understanding that some customers are looking for off the shelf products, while others are looking for proprietary formulations, Zippy has set up a pilot scale facility to mimic our production scale setup to work closely with clients, and develop wide range of in-house products to showcase the possibilities of innovative food products.
We believe much higher levels of nutrition can be provided for all sustainably.
Manufacture fast-growing highly acceptable food products sustainably while meeting international quality standards.
Location: Rudrapur, Uttarakhand
Zippy Edibles is setting up a high-moisture extrusion facility from Europe to manufacture plant-based texturized protein products and focusing on the values that matters most to consumers – taste & price– , to help increase protein intake of the Indian population. We also seek to make veg-meat or soya chaap type value-added products that can be readily consumed by customers or can be served to B2B clients.
You will be joining in one of the key roles as section manager, and will be responsible for managing various equipment such as former, fryer, coating line, mixers, mincers and freezers.
- – Be hands on and have good knowledge of all common Ready-to-eat machines such as former, fryer, coating line, mixers, mincers and freezers.
- – Able to manage all production related activities and supervise operators and labor in your section.
- – Able to create new product formulations and work with product consultants, quality and R&D teams as per requirements.
- – Familiar with Ready-to-eat or poultry type products, food safety, production and quality.
- – Possess ability to supervise a team of operators and work with contractors.
- – 5-10 years experience in production, preferably with ready-to-eat or poultry products
- – Salary competitive with industry standards for your experience
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)