About the Company –
Woke Frozen Foods is passion-driven company focusing towards manufacturing India’s tastiest Plant-based Meat Analogue Products in Gujarat, India. It aims to build a complete end-to-end frozen plant-based manufacturing ecosystem which includes product solutions that are High Protein, Vegan, Nutrition-Rich, Cruelty-free, and help reduce the impact of climate change.
The company aims to gather a team of highly motivated, passion-driven, energetic, collaborative, and inclined towards transforming the food solutions in India for the World.
Check out the Job Opening Below
- Lead Food Product Development process from ideation to launch including working with novel protein ingredients, formulation, processing development, shelf-life evaluation, pilot, and manufacturing trials.
- Lead engagement with external ingredient suppliers, research facilities, pilot plants, and co-manufacturers to effectively deliver final product with determined specifications and within designated timelines and costs.
- Design and execute experiments systematically to track product progress and deliver on decided specifications from sensory, nutrition, shelf-life, and costs fronts.
- Design and conduct sensory studies.
- Design and conduct ingredient characterization experiments and establish structure function relationships.
- Develop specifications and testing protocols for the products being developed.
- Work with co-manufacturing facilities on designing and validating HACCP/Food safety plans
- Work with internal and external marketing and sales teams to effectively position the product to required market needs.
- Conduct troubleshooting and root cause analysis for any product issues that may come up at lab/pilot/manufacturing scale.
- Design internal research lab
- Keep systematic and thorough records of all work being done.
- Develop intellectual property strategy on any novel formulations/processing techniques/products being developed
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvements.
- Hire and mentor interns/junior food technologists as needed.
- Provide on-going work updates, project plans, and outcomes to company partners.
Desired Qualifications & Personality:
- MSc. Or Ph.D. in Food Science with more than 3 years industry experience
- Solid Background in Food Chemistry, Food Engineering, Food Microbiology, Food Safety
- HACCP Certified
- Demonstrated experience in experimental design, data analysis, and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in formulating and scaling up of frozen food products.
- Experience working in plant-based foods sector is a Big Plus.
- Self Starter with a motivation to continuously learn and succeed.
- Very Resourceful with the ability to make advantaged connections
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Willing to be flexible with work hours and travel responsibilities
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)