Life at Cargill
At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Customers choose us for our world of expertise, delivered locally, quickly and reliably in a way that creates value together for them and us. Every day, we connect customers and suppliers to the world by developing personal relationships and setting the standard high on the way we work. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best. Join us to make connections, achieve your higher purpose and create a meaningful, global impact.
The way we succeed is just as important as success itself. We approach business with a sense of respect and responsibility. Our purpose, vision, values and leadership expectations influence and inspire how we tackle everyday challenges … and create lasting, global impact.
See how our employees around the world have come together to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
- Our vision is to be the most trusted partner in agriculture, food and nutrition
We are successful when employees choose us, customers prefer us, communities welcome us and owners earn an attractive return.
- Do the Right Thing
- Put People First
- Reach Higher
Job ID 218766,
Date posted 07/22/2022
Location : Kāndla, India
Job Purpose and Impact
The FSQR Officer will monitor and maintain sampling programs, traceability, allergen and pest control programs and quality system manuals. In this role, you will ensure that incoming raw materials, packaging and ingredients conform to specifications. You will help with training related to hazard analysis critical control points, quality, food or product safety and good hygiene practices. You will also support the maintenance of food or product safety and quality management systems, with authority and responsibility to stop the process if food or product safety has been compromised.
- Test all analysis, approve or reject products in a timely manner through sensory or test data and record findings in lab systems.
- Assist with regulatory activities such as internal and third party audits and help ensure compliance with regulatory and customer standards.
- Coordinate preoperational inspection personnel to ensure operations start only when plant cleanliness is up to standard, lead and participate in the weekly sanitation meeting and maintain related documentation.
- Manage incoming raw materials, packaging and ingredients to ensure quality parameters are in place and review supplier documentation to meet customer specifications.
- Conduct sampling of finished product and raw materials, submit samples to microbiology lab for testing and follow up on any nonconforming results.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3+ years experience in Analysis of instrumentation handling.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points certified
- Food or product industry experience
- Food or product safety regulatory experience
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)