Our Food Culture
At Our Food, we are passionate, innovative, socially responsible and supportive. We have a very organic structure where everyone’s ideas and viewpoints are acknowledged and supported. As our organization is working on creating social value, we also value our employee’s suggestions and their feedback to create an environment where everyone is heard, which helps us function in unison. Since we are a start-up, there are a lot of opportunities to learn from cross-functional roles as we all work for the same common goal that is empowering the farmer community
We have a culture of sharing credit, our leadership team and individual departments appreciate team members for their hard work and passion. We are willing to invest in the education and career development of our employees. We make our employees feel empowered and happy at our workplace.
We believe in teamwork
T- Transparency is the utmost important value of our work culture where every decision-making process is inclusive.
E- Empowerment of our employees is our priority. We work towards giving our employees.
A- Every member is Approachable. Here every member is treated as an equal and each and every opinion is valued. We are very open-minded people and appreciate every point of view.
M-We are Motivated people working together toward the common goal to create a better future for farmers.
Experience – Freshers are welcome.
Qualification – Any graduate/B.Tech/BSc Agri, foodtech Graduates.
Location- PAN India
Roles and Responsbility
- Objective / Purpose: Meet & convince farmers / farmer franchisees in given geographical location, supervise setting up of processing facilities & starting of production of processed food
- Achieve given Targets on Farmer Franchisee Network Expansion including appointing New Farmer Franchisees, collecting documents for Loans & Supervising setting up of Processing Facilities
- Speak to farmers on daily basis to pitch the idea of Our Food Farmer Franchise.
- Follow-up on leads given on potential farmer entrepreneurs and ensure Franchise conversion.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Keep up-to date knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Should work in coordination with the District team to increase the reach and help other team members in Franchise conversion.
- Ensure proper reporting as per policy
Competencies and Skills
- Should be a self–starter.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Should be able to use MS office including Word & Excel
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a Self-Starter & should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be open to travel extensively
Salary : As per Industry standards
📆 July month Training Calender – Limited seats join now.
1. Internal Auditor Training (Level- 3) – 2 days Training (3 trainings programs)
2. Level 1 Training programs – 1 day training (5 training programs – Special offer 50% off)
3. FOSTAC Training – 1 day training (3 training programs)