Our Food Culture
At Our Food, we are passionate, innovative, socially responsible and supportive. We have a very organic structure where everyone’s ideas and viewpoints are acknowledged and supported. As our organization is working on creating social value, we also value our employee’s suggestions and their feedback to create an environment where everyone is heard, which helps us function in unison. Since we are a start-up, there are a lot of opportunities to learn from cross-functional roles as we all work for the same common goal that is empowering the farmer community.
We have a culture of sharing credit, our leadership team and individual departments appreciate team members for their hard work and passion. We are willing to invest in the education and career development of our employees. We make our employees feel empowered and happy at our workplace.
We believe in teamwork
T- Transparency is the utmost important value of our work culture where every decision-making process is inclusive.
E- Empowerment of our employees is our priority. We work towards giving our employees.
A- Every member is Approachable. Here every member is treated as an equal and each and every opinion is valued. We are very open-minded people and appreciate every point of view.
M-We are Motivated people working together toward the common goal to create a better future for farmers.
Experience: 1 year relevant experience in Food Processing & Related Areas.
Qualification – Preferably BSC /Btech in Food Tech/Agriculture or Related Discipline
Location – PAN India
Roles and Responsbility
- Objective / Purpose : Supervise setting up of processing facilities & starting of production of processed food at Farmer Franchisee Locations of given geographical area in coordination with BD & Machinery Teams.
- Manage& Monitor processing operations of Farmer Franchise in given area.
- Monitor & Ensure quality control & process control during processing.
- Coordinate with Procurement and Sales Team for Demand & ensure supply to meet the demand.
- Coordinate with the DC team for logistics.
- Communicate with existing Farmer Franchise on daily basis.
- Provide training to new Farmer Franchisees on production, processes, quality control & Safety Measures as per FSSAI guidelines.
- Engage with the concerned Government employee/agencies.
- Ensure Adherence to all mandatory, statutory & safety norms.
Competencies and Skills
- Must Possess proven Leadership Skills& Team management from the past experience.
- Must have a good knowledge of Food Processing & Quality aspects.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & PPT.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be open to travel extensively.
- Must be a Self-Starter & should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good Understanding of Food Safety & Quality Compliance.
Salary : As per Industry Standards
📆 July month Training Calender – Limited seats join now.
1. Internal Auditor Training (Level- 3) – 2 days Training (3 trainings programs)
2. Level 1 Training programs – 1 day training (5 training programs – Special offer 50% off)
3. FOSTAC Training – 1 day training (3 training programs)