Our Food is a technology-driven agribusiness platform that is on a mission to decentralize the food processing industry with an innovative farmer adoption and engagement supply-chain platform across the country.
Creating farmer Entrepreneurs
We manufacture low-cost processing equipment for the farmers to process agricultural produce. We bridge the gap between the farmers and consumers through our platform thus reducing wastage, lead time and operational inefficiencies
Value addition at the farm level
Farmer franchise units are set up close to crop production areas, enabling value addition at the farm level. This enables effective control of post-harvest losses. Farmers are also provided hands-on training on processing, food quality assurance, and sales of processed output
Experience Required : 2-4 years relevant experience in Food Processing & Related Areas.
Qualification – Preferably BSC/Btech in Food Tech/Agriculture or Related Discipline
Location- PAN India
Roles and Responsbility
- Objective / Purpose: Supervise setting up of processing facilities & starting of production of processed food at Farmer Franchisee Locations of given geographical area in coordination with BD & Machinery Teams.
- Manage& Monitor processing operations of Farmer Franchise in given area.
- Monitor & Ensure quality control & process control during processing.
- Coordinate with Procurement and Sales Team for Demand & ensure supply to meet the demand.
- Coordinate with the DC team for logistics.
- Communicate with existing Farmer Franchise on daily basis.
- Provide training to new Farmer Franchisees on production, processes, quality control & Safety Measures as per FSSAI guidelines.
- Manage a Team of 5-7 OA’s & OI’s in his territory.
- Goal setting and execution for entire Operations Team of his territory.
- Prepare and Submit Weekly MIS & Monthly Dashboard on all production parameters and specs.
- Report on day-to-day activities of Self and team as per timelines and format to Sr. Management.
- Keep all processing related information up-to date.
- Train the team on Franchise processing operations including quality.
- Ensure that he/she & his/her team is up-to date with knowledge of all product and production processes of thecompany.
- Engage with the concerned Government employee/agencies.
- Ensure Adherence to all mandatory, statutory & safety norms.
Competencies and Skills
- Must Possess proven Leadership Skills& Team management from the past experience.
- Must have a good knowledge of Food Processing & Quality aspects.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & PPT.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be open to travel extensively.
- Must be a Self-Starter & should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good Understanding of Food Safety & Quality Compliance.
Salary : As per Industry standards
📆 July month Training Calender – Limited seats join now.
1. Internal Auditor Training (Level- 3) – 2 days Training (3 trainings programs)
2. Level 1 Training programs – 1 day training (5 training programs – Special offer 50% off)
3. FOSTAC Training – 1 day training (3 training programs)