At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You provide software and application knowledge to support implementation of the given solutions.
How you will contribute
You will ensure that delivered services are optimized to meet business demands and the service operations strategy, plan, measure, report and communicate service improvement initiatives, and serve as a consultant on issues and resolutions. You will also recommend actions that can be taken to optimize investments and benefits and to mitigate risks. This role will require you to identify suppliers, evaluate them, on-board new vendors, establish and run vendor governance; collaborate with management and follow-up on requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and payments; work with project resources to provide design collateral and to configure software components so they are aligned with security policy and governance; and ensure adherence to development and configuration standards and processes.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Working collaboratively with multiple vendors
- Leading complex projects – project management
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Managing infrastructure services delivery, support and excellence
- Working in global IT function with regional or global responsibilities in an environment like Mondelēz International
- Working with IT outsourcing providers using frameworks such as the IT Infrastructure Library
- Working with internal and external teams and leading when necessary
More about this role
- The purpose of the role is to ensure high quality support for all technical issues and small enhancements (Service Requests) for SAP and non-SAP applications with the outcome of reliable and robust systems performance. The role is the primary point of contact for operational excellence and small enhancements on Revenue Growth Management (RGM) & Planning (APO and IBP) across Asia Pacific Middle east Africa Region.
- The role is the primary point of contact for operational excellence for the delivery of applications support services for the Revenue Growth Management (RGM), & Planning areas at Mondelēz International across the AMEA region (Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa). This position is required to govern Application Management Services, ensuring Service Providers meet Mondelez’s application support and software development expectations. Requirement is to have a profound understanding of the business processes, the systems that support them, and the IS processes involved (i.e., Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management). Acts as a liaison and key enabler between vendors, End User community and other Mondelez IS organizations (such as Business Partners, Solution Experts, Architects, IT Services, Application Security & Compliance, etc.), ensuring systems continue running the Business operations flawlessly.
- To ensure high quality support for all technical issues and small enhancements (Service Requests) for non-SAP and SAP applications with the outcome of reliable and robust systems performance.
- This role includes working with business in preparing business case, coming up with solution proposals, working with support business partner and delivering the approved solution, ensuring strong governance that will not violate regional & Global templates at any time.
- Ownership of the ITSM processes – incident management, change management and problem management
What you need to know about this position:
- Understanding of following standard business processes –
- Understanding of Trade Promotion Management Application
- Understand market dynamics / consumer insight by channel to participate in strategic trade marketing decisions
- Forward thinking suggests and influence investment in category building blocks, based on category and channel needs, and support excellence in point-of-sale execution and curious about industry trends, digital solutions and consumer innovation.
- Translation of opportunities into business plans.
- Experience around TPM project Implementation
- Below are the list of the applications which are required to be supported and hence a deep knowledge around them would be preferred.
- 1) SIF (Stay in Front)2) Trade Edge3) Market Connect4) Navigator5) Xtel6) Ac-Nielson (ANZ only)7) Vietnam (Sales – App, E-mobiz & Navision) (Governance Only)8) Vietnam Website (Ordering Portal for Mooncakes)9) Meranet (Governance Only)10) China Applications (E-order, SSO, I-cube, M+, Atom, Delicious City, E-office)11) SharePoint12) Mulesoft13) Salesforce
- Support the business teams for timely and quality resolution of the issues encountered in the above processes.
- Team governance for ensuring adherence to service standards, SLAs and optimization across operations
- Ensuring minimum business disruption due to critical incidents and root cause analysis.
- Finding opportunities for continuous service improvement in business processes through application feature or process enhancement and automations.
- Ensure delivery of minor enhancements through DevOps methodology.
- Manage E2E operations from end user, Business Process Managers (BPM), Global functional COE leads, Country / Area IS, technical teams, master data and security team.
- Work with COE leads on service requests alignments and if necessary, its implementation.
- Provide or drive for “root cause analysis” to achieve sustainable improvement in operational performance with two objectives – to ensure same issues do not occur again and to identify improvements or corrections needed on existing business processes from system or end user perspective. Both fall under purview of this role.
- Manage the business partner’s performance on a day-to-day basis. Lead the business partner’s team size of 15-20 consultants. Providing feedback from users and solution governance are important from keeping the business up & running all the time and would be the responsibility of Support Lead to take appropriate actions.
- Provide performance and reporting metrics for supported process areas & applications to ensure KPIs are up to Mondelez’s desired standards.
- Act as on-call duty Support Manager for critical incidents.
- Work with global teams to ensure global best practices around supported streams are being implemented in AMEA systems & processes.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management, system implementation, and excellent execution skills
- Ability to think outside of own process stream (end to end process integration)
- Ability to evaluate effects of changes (business analyst capabilities)
- Build Digital quotient in the service operation space.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and engage others
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to work across globally distributed virtual teams
- Professional maturity and good business acumen
- Ability to cultivate an environment focused on customer satisfaction, co-operation and trust
- Ability to lead internal and external resources through complex challenges and develop creative solutions/options
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Drive for results
Education / Certifications:
- 8 to 12 years of experience with strong exposure to support Business applications in areas of Revenue Growth Management (RGM) & Planning (APO and IBP) space.
- Experience with CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) industry is a big plus.
- Experience in Application Support, ITIL concepts and Agile methodology.
Job specific requirements:
1. Contract Management:
- Collaborates in ensuring contract terms and conditions are met by Service Providers and Mondelez
- Collaborates in the revision and adjustment of contract scope, terms and conditions as necessary,
- Collaborates with management and follow-up of requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and payments
- Collaborates with contract expiration management and renewals
- Ensures Procurement Policies are strictly followed
- Explores opportunities to leverage scale, and drive savings
2. Service Management:
- Ensures accomplishment of Support Service Level Objectives and Key Performance Indicators working in partnership with Service Providers and Software Vendors.
- Ensures support services readiness for new major releases/rollouts. Supervises adequate Transition to Support.
- Manage E2E support processes for all applications under RTR & Planning Towers.
- Provide ongoing support to resolve open issues and contribute to design improvements.
- High level of customer satisfaction measured through direct feedback from stakeholders.
- Effective weekly/monthly call with business partners and stakeholders.
- E2E on time communications on high severity issues.
- Compliance to globally agreed Mondelez Service Level Agreements – Ensure technical issues are resolved effectively and efficiently including escalation as required as per the defined Mondelez Service Level Agreements.
- Provide “root cause analysis” to drive sustainable improvement in operational performance
- Change and Release Management process adherence
- Own up transformation initiatives identified by the global team for AMEA region in the pursuit of Best-In-Class next-gen support.
- Escalation points for incidents and incident resolution facilitator.
- Jointly with Partner, establishes, collaborates, and monitors a Continuous Improvement plan to identify and remove the service delivery gaps.
- Establishes weekly and monthly service status review meetings with key stakeholders (Business, IS and Service Providers)
- Monitors OLA agreements, ensuring seamless end to end delivery of services
- Perform out of hours support during critical incidents.
3. Critical Incident Management:
- Escalation point for Critical Situations and incident resolution facilitator.
- Collaborates with MIM (Major Incident Management) Team on P1/P2 situations
- Collaborates with MIM Team post-critical situation assessment and Problem Mgmt.
4. Financial Management:
- Collaborates in defining the Application Support Budget and controls expenses.
- Continuously seeks cost reduction opportunities.
- Collaborates in Value Transformation goal achievement for the region.
- Collaborates in the calculation of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of applications
5. Processes Management
- Ensures ITIL best practices are promoted for Incident, Problem, Change & Release management within MDS and Service Providers.
- Collaborates in Support Processes and Tools definition, implementation, and monitoring
- Collaboratively seeks Continuous Improvement, simplification, and harmonization of IS processes across regions, ensuring benefits are delivered.
- Collaborates with Application Services Transformational objectives (Business oriented SLA’s, Proactive Problem Management)
6. Communications Management
- Manages communications with IS and Business Community. Including, but not limited to: Planned & Unplanned Outages, Support Processes Changes, Weekly/Monthly Support Dashboard.
- Seeks regular feedback and interaction with region’s Key Service Stakeholders
- Collaborates with global teams in Dashboard definition and changes
7. Demand Management
- Oversees Change Requests Forecast for 30-60-90 days for the region
- Monitors Enhancements/Project demands to anticipate potential Service Contract Scope Changes.
8. Security & Compliance Management
- Ensures/Approves adequate system access provisioning to Support team members.
- Ensures/promotes SOX guidelines accomplishment (Change Management)
9. Life Cycle Management
- Ensure/Approves life cycle refresh feasibility and timing
- Coordinates/ Communicates life cycle outages with the business
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)