As year 2023 has been declared as the International Year of Millets, Ministry of Food Processing Industries is organizing a Mega Food Event 2023 in October with a focus on Millets. In order to make this event more successful and increase in coverage via participation in the contest and for its wider reach, MoFPI along with MyGov is organizing a Logo Competition for Mega Food Event 2023.
1. All entries must be submitted at mygov.in before 20th December 2022. No offline/manual proposal shall be accepted.
2. Each participant has to submit a brief description of the logo in Hindi or English along with the image.
3. The participant should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since the MoFPI would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, and email id and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered. Participant & profile owner should be same.
4. Multiple submissions by the same participant would not be considered.
5. Entries must be submitted as JPEG files.
6. For quality reproduction purposes, the winning entry must later be submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS).
7. The logo must be easy to use, handle, resize, and manipulate for all reproduction purposes.
1. A selection committee has been constituted within Ministry of Food Processing industries for scrutiny and finalization of the awardees.
2. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants on any decision of the Selection Committee
3. The winner will be notified through email address that she / he has provided along with her / his submission.
4. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi only.
Evaluation criteria for selection of prize winner:
Relevance to the proposed Mega Food Event: 25 Marks
Design / Aesthetic Value: 35 Marks
Reproducibility in multi-colour or monochrome: 20 Marks
Scalability – legibility (upscalling-200% and down scalability – 2.5cm * 2.5 cm): 20 Marks
• Marks will be allocated by each Member of the committee independently and averaged for each criterion.
• The person getting the maximum marks in the averaged total will be considered as the winner.
• The selection committee also will identify winner along with first and second runner up for the records.
The prize for the winning entry is INR 50,000.
Last Date for Submission of Entries is 20th December 2022.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program