At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
This position is a regional position that reports to the AMEA SARA Director and located at Thane, India. The candidate will assume a leadership role managing internal hub (RA Centre) personnel and daily regulatory activities assigned to the internal hub.
This position requires ensuring all projects and Regulatory activities assigned to the internal hub are delivered efficiently, in a timely manner, and are fully compliant with applicable regulations. Position will have 4-6 direct reports. The position is responsible for the development of the team and an agile and flexible workforce. This position based in Thane will be responsible for regulatory affairs for ANZ, Suth East Asia and AMEA export/import
Wide portfolio of products covering for both matured markets as well as dynamic emerging markets and includes direct sale as well as through distributor model for export/Import.in challenging regulatory environment.
In general complex political, regulatory and company environment, broad set of technologies with both more industrial production configurations as well as lines for fast moving consumer goods, challenging Regulatory Management Systems
This includes a business size of over 2.5 Billion with more than 1500 SKus and encompasses all categories, both direct Mondelez sales and through distributors via AMEA export/Import model.
How you will contribute
1. Manage multiple regulatory project activities for the corresponding region and all categories including product registrations and halal registration support where required
2. Liaise with all internal stakeholders to ensure that all data provided as the approved label text is both complete and accurate and ensuring that all mandatory elements of the artwork label are compliant with the appropriate
legislation while also making sure that communications flow and connectivity as required to the MBS outsourced team and to the corresponding RA region team.
3. Review all claims made on product through direct involvement with regional Regulatory affairs and also other internal stakeholders if required
4. Identifies and escalates risks and issues in set weekly operations governance meeting and drives resolution as needed
5. Identifies potential continuous improvement and process harmonization opportunities (People, Process, Technology)
6. Take personal responsibility for personal growth, driving team collaboration, and finding new, improved, and simpler ways to work. .
7. Collaborate and drive various processes and functions within RD&Q to include Process/Product/Package Development, Research, Quality, Regulatory & scientific affairs.
8. Maintain knowledge of all regulations as they apply to mandatory label elements for applicable countries. Clear and specific communication of new and changed legislative requirements to the relevant parts of the business – including follow-up to ensure that effective action has been taken.
9. Lead teams to manage export documentation that includes dossier creation, liaison of translation, distributor. Ensure the timely gathering of information to enable compliance evaluations on new product launches, expansion of products to new markets, periodic reviews of existing products in market and at the request of management on an ad hoc basis.
10. Train teams to use external service providers such as Decernis g-comply and g-comply plus data bases for regulatory compliance.
1. 5-7 years of experience in Regulatory or related field at a global food manufacturer with 2-3 years leadership and people management experience
2. Bachelors or equivalent in relevant field (Food Science or Nutrition preferred)
3. Strong attention to detail with a passion to advance regulatory compliance technical skills
4. Good knowledge of the national Food law regulations for countries of responsibility as well as International Standards (e.g. Codex)
5. Good knowledge of Mondelez business, i.e. market environment and Mondelez trade position as well as Mondelez manufacturing processes and portfolio.
Travel requirements: Very minimum (max once a year)
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country. We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program