Idma Laboratories Ltd is a Centre of Excellence providing services in Quality Control, Testing and Analytical Services. The laboratory complex is spread over 2 Acres of land and houses several laboratory blocks over 60,000 Sq. Ft.
The testing facilities are assessed and approved by :
- Ministry Of Science and Technology (under NABL – National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories)
- Ministry of Environment and Forests (Govt. Of India) for Environmental Monitoring
- Ministry of Environment and Forests (Govt. Of India) for Environmental Impact Assessment Studies
- Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS) for a very wide range of products including – All types of Cements, All types of packaged drinking water, Containers, Admixtures, Steels, Dairy Products, Animal Feeds, Agro Chemicals etc..
- Food Safety Standards Authority Of India (FSSAI)
- FDA for Drugs & Medicines Testing
- Environmental Monitoring and Analysis of Air & Water Pollutants including VOC’s,
- Textile & Leather Analysis
- Environment Impact Assessment Studies,
- Civil, Highway Construction Testing,
- Mechanical Testing, Soil & Geotechnical Investigations,
- Microbiological & Chemical Testing,
- On Site Construction Labs, Testing – All types of Cements,
- Testing – All types of packaged drinking water,
- Testing – Containers, Testing Of Admixtures,
- Steel Testing,
- Testing Pesticides, Bio Pesticides & Agro Chemicals,
- Food Testing,
- Testing of Authenticity of Meats & Food Products,
- Testing of Milk & Dairy Products,
- Testing Animal Feeds,
- Testing of Drugs, Medicines, Pharmaceutical Testing,
- Testing of Pesticides Residues in Foods & Water,
- Testing of Aflatoxins, Mycotoxins, Biotoxins in Food Items,
- Elemental Testing Using LCICPMS,
- Testing of Fragnances & Flavours,
- Testing of Ayurvedic & Herbal Drugs For Steroids & Heavy Metal Contaminations,
- Method Development & Validation Studies,
- Toxicology studies.
Food analysts / Chemists with experience in both –
- Proximate and Instrumental Analysis.
- Should have faced audits by FSSAI, NABL, EIC, BIS etc.
- Must know how to operate HPLC or LCMSMS
- FSSAI approved analysts will be preferred.
Posts – 8 No.s
Average Salaries – Rs. 45,000/- + ( for Experience of minimum 3 Years)
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)