Working at Amazon
What unites Amazon employees across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier.
The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Diverse and inclusive teams positively impact our products and services, helping us better serve customers, selling partners, employees, and communities from all backgrounds.
Our Leadership Principles
Amazon employees use our Leadership Principles every day, whether we’re discussing new projects, deciding the best solutions for our customers, or interviewing candidates.
Interviewing at Amazon
Our application and interview process differs from role to role. Learn more about our peculiar interview ways, what to expect, and how to prepare for our virtual interview process.
ARIPL’s (Amazon Retail India Pvt. Ltd) vision is to be India’s most trusted grocer and we want to get there by being best in class on attributes we believe customers care the most for- freshness, safety and transparency for produce and perishables; value, selection, and convenience for packaged food. As part of the vision, ARIPL is hiring for a Vendor Manage for Dairy category. The role would be responsible for managing business & vendor relationships for Amazon Fresh.
The role requires comfort with influencing external stakeholders in the vendors’ organization and internal stakeholders across category, operations and product teams. Amazon has made a global commitment to investing in this space, fueling pioneering inventions. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on a start-up business team.
. Demonstrated ability to take ownership and deliver results in bussiness inputs and outputs
· Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
· Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
· Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
. Retail experience preferably in Dairy business across Sales and/or Key Account Management & Marketing and Channel Management
. Good communication and negotiation skills
· MBA from Top Business Schools is preferred
· 4+ years of relevant experience in sales manager / account manager/vendor manager role desired
· Must have experience in field work and in interaction with external stakeholders.