Perfetti Van Melle, one of the world’s largest confectionery organization, with brands like Chupa Chups, Alpenliebe, Mentos, Happydent, Center Fresh is looking for a passionate and experienced Associate Manager/Manager- R&D, Rudrapur.
Imagination, taste & passion
We are one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of confectionery and chewing gum. We create imaginative products and brands that are enjoyed in over 150 countries.
We will enhance our world leadership in confectionery by creating value for consumers through innovative and gratifying high-quality products.
We at Perfetti Van Melle:
- develop, manufacture and market high-quality and innovative products for our consumers through the efficient use of our resources and in collaboration with our business partners;
- create a fulfilling workplace for our employees built on trust, mutual respect, and appreciation of their diversity;
- value the role we play in our communities, as a socially and environmentally committed organization;
- generate economic value through superior growth and profitability.
Continuous focus on these principles will lead us toward Our Vision.
Living the Perfetti Van Melle Values requires courage, vision, trust, commitment, and pragmatism. The following values will guide our actions in realizing our mission:
Craft, creativity & passion
These are the key drivers for our success as we explore new ways of doing things and innovative ideas that will inspire and delight our consumers worldwide.
Innovative Treats. Better Future.
Our consumers in both mature and growing economies are very sensitive to new experiences and concepts. We want to be the ones who pleasantly surprise them with new products, new flavours, new packaging and new product concepts that will help them enjoy “moments of indulgence” in their lives.
This is why research and development plays such an important strategic role at Perfetti Van Melle. Our central laboratories in Lainate (Italy), supported by local laboratories in various countries, are constantly researching new chewing gum and candy formulations as well as qualitative improvements to existing products. Have a video tour to our R&D facilities where innovation is born.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and completing all NPD trials in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with production and SCM teams for commercialization of NPDs
- Creating documents related to NPD and uploading BOMs in SAP.
- Responsible for upkeep and smooth functioning of NPD labs.
- Leads recipe development as per marketing brief.
- Maintain R&D documentation like PDR recipes, Stability tests, decay study etc.
- Executing BOM budgeting exercise
6-8 years in product development/ R&D or process development roles.
Graduate in Food technology/Science, Chemical Technology or Dairy Technology.
Must Have :
• Product development in confectionery and allied industry.
• Worked with flavors applications.
• Application of SAP, Fluent with Power point and MS Excel.
Location – Rudrapur, Uttarakhand