NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities and a high level of transparency that provides, professional satisfaction of the highest order, of doing something for a larger cause to ensure and enhance the economic status of millions of our rural population.
The work entrusted to the employees challenge their managerial capabilities, and skills and provide an opportunity to exhibit commitment and dedication and to be creative and proactive to achieve the objectives laid down for a noble mission. Besides this, NDDB provides great learning opportunities to each employee to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organizational objectives.
Apart from this the culture provides employees with opportunities NDDB sponsors training & development programmes within and outside the country. In effect NDDB’s organizational culture is excellence driven for a noble cause, which no amount of monetary rewards can probably compensate.
NDDB operates in an environment of synchronization of professional objectives of employees with organizational objectives, mutual trust, transparency, openness, fairness, equitability and objectivity. Moreover, as it is a service organization and profit is not its purpose of existence the management and work ethics are of highest possible level. NDDB pursuits to permeate this culture to the entire dairy cooperative sector resulting in synergy and fruitful associations.
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) is a statutory body corporate and an institution of national importance. The Board promotes, plans and organizes programmes for development of dairy and other agriculture and allied industries and biologicals. NDDB offers an environment that is professional and conducive for creativity and innovation.
Assistance in day to day operations of Proficiency Testing activities of CALF laboratory in compliance with ISO 17043. Conducting PT programs as per ISO 17043; PT Business development, Customer research projects & support of QMS activities as per ISO 17043.
Key roles and Responsibility
• Responsible for conducting PT programs by complying the requirements of ISO 17043.
• Preparing PT calendar & marketing PT programs.
• Preparation of PT samples, conducting homogeneity and stability studies.
• Assistance in preparation of PT reports & statistical analysis.
• Assistance in coordination of National Reference Laboratory (NRL) and Referral laboratory (RL) work timely.
• Support of regulatory bodies related activities;
• Assistance in publication of research papers/journals;
• Support of QMS activities as per ISO 17043 & ISO 17025 or any other applicable systems;
• Support in testing activities as per need.
• Coordination and conducting validation / research projects
• Writing of SOPs/ MSPs/ OIs.
• Maintaining documentation of PTP and National Reference Laboratory (NRL) for routine technical operations.
• Organizing internal/external training programs.
• Proper handling, maintenance of sophisticated equipment.
• Usage & proper storage of CRM/SRM for PT work.
• Ensure good housekeeping and maintain required environmental conditions as per test method. Following Good Laboratory practices and safety guidelines.
•Any other task assigned by Group Head/Reporting Officer.
Qualification & Experience
2 year of experience in conducting food PT schemes with B.Sc. in Chemistry/Microbiology/ Food Science.
Post-graduation with six month experience in conducting food PT schemes.
Other Essential attributes and skills
• Knowledge regarding required ISO standards.
• Presentation skills.
• Good communication & writing skills.
• Good Computer skills, planning of work, hardworking and team work.
• Well versed with statistical tools of PT
Location: Anand, Gujarat
(Candidate should be willing to work anywhere in India).
Age: Max 28 years as on 01 April 2023
Fixed Term Employment for 5 years, which may be renewed based on requirement.
Compensation will commensurate with qualification and experience
The last date for submiiting updated online application form is 12 April 2023.