Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream.
PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Our mission to create more smiles with every sip and every bite can only be truly realized in a world where equal opportunity, equity and inclusion are championed.
We have set ambitious goals to increase diversity within our leadership, and we’ve also pledged to achieve gender parity in management roles by 2025.
pep+ aims to inspire positive change for the planet and its people. We’re looking at our business end to end and setting sustainability goals that include addressing water scarcity, sourcing crops and ingredients that are better for the earth, and strengthening the global workforce, including our own, by providing meaningful jobs and opportunities while working to advance human rights and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Support innovation activities, productivity and technical Brand stewardship projects for Social Beverages in Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan BUs, starting from new idea generation, prototype development, product optimization and production start-up. Beverage product development should incorporate and be consistent with PepsiCo’s global goals for Performance with Purpose, Consumer Centricity, Quality and Safety.
Key Accountabilities :
- Support development of Social Beverage products for Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan as per the concept and help commercialization to launch as per the final specifications.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and global teams to get alignment and reach project objectives
- Conduct and document product development lab work, including development of bench top prototypes, implementation and maintenance of stability testing, and scale-ups for commercialization
- Conduct trouble shooting and root cause analysis for brand maintenance issues.
- Submission of samples for analytical and sensory evaluation
- Provide product formulation support by accurately preparing laboratory beverages and concentrates and submitting samples for analytical and sensory evaluation. Create beverage documents; ensure products are safe stable and legal.
- Possess basic technical foundation of ingredient functionality and potential interactions
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic calculations- including budgets for various projects, COGS etc.
- Ability to conduct experiments, analyse data and make recommendations to address technical challenges
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, including timely and accurate documentation of work in laboratory notebooks, actively communicate status of research.
- Demonstrates ability to understand application of consumer research and experimental design to project objectives
- Accurately maintains laboratory notebook and follows all safety requirements
- Ensure teams are meeting all mandatory requirements of the New Product Development Technical Stage Gate process (TSG) from Feasibility through Execution. Highlight risks, impact and mitigation plans to deliver project on time, within budget and in compliance with all design specifications
“#Locations: Gurgaon, India”
- M.Sc. required in Food Technology or related discipline. Higher qualification like Ph.D in biological/analytical sciences is preferred, but not a mandatory requirement.
- 6-8 years of experience in a product development role (ideally social beverages) from a reputed food and beverage manufacturing company
- Demonstrable experience with social beverages product sample handling and analytical techniques.
- Excellent organizational and laboratory skills
- Must have a pro-active work style, able to multitask, and be flexible to work in a high-performance and ever-changing environment.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with various personalities and work styles.
- Flexibility and willingness for occasional domestic/international travel (approximately 5-10%) for field research, trials, to attend scientific conferences and visit/collaborate with colleagues at different locations or PepsiCo offsite meetings.
- Flexibility and willingness to work during non-traditional hours (e.g., early morning/late evening) as needed depending upon research protocol (approximately 15-20%).
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)