Post – Quality Executive.
Experience :- 06months to 2years.
Location :- Mumbai / Bangalore / Mysore / Delhi.
Role & responsibility
· Manage Q A & Quality control process to ensure products meet quality standards.
· Analyzing the physical-chemical parameter in process, Raw material & finished products like Bulk density, Moisture, Ash, Acid Insoluble Ash, Fat, Gluten test, Foreign Matter (FM), Small Seeds Broken (SSB) and Dust testing etc. Responsible for packing material Testing.
· Responsible for QA operation FG packing i.e., weight of pouch, leakage test & batch coding checks etc.
· Verify the pest control activity i.e., fumigation, lizard control, fly & crawling insects.
· Knowledge of ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000 & FSSAI.
· Internal auditor for quality compliance & maintains the GMP of plant.
· Hygiene and sanitation maintenance as per requirement of the company.
· Line clearance & monitoring of OPRPs & CCP.
· Responsible for ensuring the right product quality is released for market by carrying out the timely and accurate analysis of all the finished products in shifts and timely feedback to Production on quality trends
• Monitored production operations for compliance with specifications and promptly reported defects.
· Routinely checked measuring equipment to resolve testing problem.
· Complete all reports related to Raw material, fumigation, and finished product. Proactively, participating in Lab Investigation during the time of OOS. Raising the process non-conformities and highlights the issues in case of quality deviation observed in the shift Operations, verification of the corrective actions.