We are looking for Dynamic Product Development specialist with the following requirements.
Objectives of this Role
1. Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
2. Single point of contact (SPOC) for product Development which includes.
Supply chain management
Launch plan / Road map for Product Launch.
Assessment of designs and updating on timely basis.
Quality Assurance of Product Attributes.
Co-ordinating for designs
3. Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
4. Develop, implement, and maintain the process of Designing, printing and production across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
5. Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate market plans.
6. Designing of the product packaging and positioning strategies.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
· Create product strategy into detailed requirements for final product development by the internal and external teams
· Develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
· Collaborate closely with marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
· Develop product positioning that differentiates NRG GROUP and its features across primary market segments.
Skills and Qualifications
· Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
· MBA -Marketing
· Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
· Highly effective cross-functional team management
· Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
· Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
· Project management skills
· Through knowledge in Excel, word, and other office tools
· Through Knowledge of Printing and packaging Areas.
· Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
· Interpersonal skills
· Sound Writing skills
· Presentation skills
Vamshi Krishna K