Manufacturing India’s favourite beverages since 1997. A top draw FMCG company that stands on the podium because it’s led by people who inspire the extraordinary.
Our goal is to align business interests with the interests of the communities where we operate, and to make a difference in areas where we are most qualified, credible and capable.
Our commitment to Sustainability goes beyond aligning with natural forces. We measure our growth by the constant updation of our business practices, be it manufacturing, packaging or distribution. We also encourage our partners and the extended ecosystem to do the same.
At HCCB, we have always believed in giving back to the communities in which we operate, endeavoring to make a difference in the lives of the people around us. Our sustainable development goals are key to building a strong business for the future and to ensure economic value generation, in a socially inclusive and responsible manner.
The Policy outlines HCCBPL’s mission, as a responsible corporate citizen, to make a positive difference in the communities it serves. In alignment with the aforesaid, HCCBPL, through its CSR initiatives, will continue to enhance value creation in the community in which it operates, through its services, conduct & initiatives, so as to promote sustained growth for community, in fulfillment of its role as a Socially Responsible Corporate.
The Policy aims at enabling and facilitating accomplishment of Company’s CSR objectives, broadly outlined as follows:
- Ensure an increased commitment at all levels in the Company, to operate its business in an economically, socially & environmentally sustainable manner, while recognizing the interests of all its stakeholder groups.
- To undertake activities that benefit the communities in which it operates and result, over a period of time, in enhancing the quality of life, skills and economic well-being of the local populace.
- To generate, through its CSR initiatives, community goodwill for HCCBPL and help reinforce a positive & socially responsible image of HCCBPL as a responsible corporate entity.
Our objective is to grow our business, while making a lasting positive difference in the communities we serve. HCCB has been undertaking community initiatives, focusing on sectors such as education, women empowerment, environment preservation, rain water harvesting, plastic recycling, active and healthy living, skill development and inclusive economic growth.
Location – Nemam Plant
To provide finished products with 100% Quality and meet peak volume requirements. To liaise with Regulatory bodies (BIS, PFA, FPO, Environment).
a. Volume and COGS
- To ensure continuous production-no plant stoppage due to consumables/lab items and trained manpower
- To set and achieve plant mechanical efficiency targets and raw material yields
- To assist in the inspection of incoming material
- To ensure no BBD stock loss in the market
b. Quality Measures Targets
- To ensure that there are improvements in quality indices of package and product and to ensure that there is product integrity as per targets
- To establish and monitor the quality systems and procedures in the lab, on the shop floor and in other areas of the factory.
- To ensure regular calibration of all quality measuring equipment by providing resources and guidance in terms of knowledge and standards to the personnel do it. To ensure the upkeep of all quality measuring equipment.
- Proper and timely feedback on product quality to all personnel for corrective/ preventive actions and improvements.
- To initiate and monitor quality improvement activities in the unit. To ensure that there is 100% date coding, 100% DOD compliance at warehouse, distributor audits and improvement in product age in RGB.
c. Environment Management
- To ensure 100% compliance with respect to PFA, weights are measures and FPO license and its on time renewal
- To ensure that all PCB norms are met for ETP operation
- To ensure customer response support to CRC
d. People Management
- To train the shop floor workmen, managers, lab people on various quality parameters (visual, functional, physical and taste) and its importance and relevance to the customer.
- To train the shop floor workmen and managers on problem solving techniques and usage of statistical process control techniques.
- To increase the level of quality consciousness / awareness among all employees through effective communication systems.
- To give special projects to small work groups and activate and run quality circles.
Minimum Education: B. Tech / M Tech / M. Sc. (Chemical Engg / Food Tech / Dairy Tech / Chemistry / Microbiology) with certification in SPC.
- Work Experience: Industry experience : 8 – 10 years in FMCG / Food Industry, preferable one MNC stint is desirable.
- Should have experience in handling a team size of 8 – 12 people.
- Lead FSMS Auditor, Certification in Lean Six Sigma would be considered added advantage.
Language Proficiency: Hindi, English, and / or Knowledge of Local language
Travel: 20% travel.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)