ITCFSAN is an International training centre for global food safety & nutrition they are organizing this free training on the topic of Applications of FTIR in Food Analysis in collaboration with IIT Bombay.
- Introduction to Fourier transform infrared (FTIR)
- Principle of FTIR
- Research glimpses on detection of adulteration and authenticity by FTIR
- Application of FTIR in Food Packaging
Dates and timing
Online Webinar [Free] : 29th August 2022 / 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm
Lab Visit [Paid = Rs 850] : offline at FTIR Laboratory IIT Bombay : 30 August 2022 / 04.00 pm to 05.00 pm
- Participants will have to directly report to IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai for the Laboratory visit.
- Participants will have to make their own travel arrangements to reach IIT Bombay.
- The lab visit will be conducted in batches at different time slots, the same shall be informed to you post registration confirmation.
- It is compulsory to upload your photo identity proof while registration.
For any further queries:
Email us on- email@example.com
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)