Ninjacart is India’s largest fresh produce supply chain company that is solving one of the toughest problems in the world through technology.
We connect producers of food directly with retailers, restaurants, and service providers using in-house applications that drive end to end operations. Currently, our Supply Chain is equipped to move 1400 tonnes of perishables from farms to businesses, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India’s most efficient and largest Supply Chain platform and improve the lives of producers, businesses, and consumers in a meaningful manner.
We are focused on making the Ninjacart innovation more accessible to the most fragmented parts of society. We intend to leverage our strengths and resources to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Salary: 2.70 to 3.70 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate Joiners or less than 15days
- Determining, negotiating, and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Ensuring that farm produce (fruits and vegetables) comply with market standards
- Specifying quality requirements of fresh produce with the farmers Investigating and setting standards for Quality
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, and systems
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met by setting customer service standards * Providing guidance to vendors/sellers to ensure good quality of the produce
- Drive across facilities to check material handling, grading and acceptance/rejection of processes
- Do a strong audit across the organization facilities to ensure continuous improvement
- Minimum 3+ Months of work experience in the fresh fruits and vegetables & Grocery
- Should be passionate about the field of agriculture and should have an urge for learning.
- Proven ability to work independently, in a team-oriented environment, and achieve results.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working with a start-up is a definite advantage.
- Local linguistic is mandatory.
Write us by mentioning “Quality Executive” in subject line.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)