ABS FOODS LTD. manufactures and exporters of dehydrated vegetables, seasonings, batter mixes for frozen food industries, spices and herbs.
The company is looking for a person with experience in sales and marketing of various seasonings to B2B industries in India and people management. A result oriented team player with the ability to multi task while remaining detail oriented. We are looking for:
Position Title: Manager – Quality Assurance.
Job Location: Mahuva, Dist: Bhavnagar Gujarat.
Scope of work :
The scope of work for the position will include,
- Development and Implementation of QA/QC systems
- Development and Implementation of Food Safety Management System
- Raw material/Packaging Material/Finished Product Specification Development
- Development and Implementation of Testing protocol and Methods for RM/PM/FG
- Plant Trials, Process Validation and Shelf Life Studies
- Documentation / Legal Compliance
- Handling Customer Communication and Customer Complaints
- Hands on experience in QA and Food Safety for Spice Processing Plant – Dried Spices, Wet Spices, Spice Blend.
- Design, development and Implementation of Quality and Food Safety Management System for Spice Processing Plant – Dried Spices, Wet Spices, Spice Blend.
- Customer communication for Technical, Product Specifications, Questionnaires and Issues, If any.
- Handling Customer complaints and insuring the implementation of the Corrective/ Preventive action plans.
- Process and Product Improvements.
- Development of new products and ensuring proper documentation for the same.
- Shelf life study of the existing and new products.
- Supervising the pilot and plant scale trails and proper documentation of the same.
- Handling customer and other technical audits and ensuring the implementation of the CAPA.
- Trend analysis of the product quality.
- Ensuring accuracy of the testing and coordinating with External Labs for testing.
- Ensuring implementation of the Regulatory requirements including FSSAI.
- M.Sc / M.Tech – Food Technology/Chemistry/Microbiology/Biochemistry from reputed institution.
- Must have deep knowledge of FSSC audits and must have received indepth training.
- 10 – 12 Years’ experience preferably from reputed Food & Spice Industry. Person having experience of QA in Spice Processing industry will be preferred.
- New Product Development
- Quality Assurance
- Process Validations