Life at Cargill
At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Customers choose us for our world of expertise, delivered locally, quickly and reliably in a way that creates value together for them and us. Every day, we connect customers and suppliers to the world by developing personal relationships and setting the standard high on the way we work. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best. Join us to make connections, achieve your higher purpose and create a meaningful, global impact.
The way we succeed is just as important as success itself. We approach business with a sense of respect and responsibility. Our purpose, vision, values and leadership expectations influence and inspire how we tackle everyday challenges … and create lasting, global impact.
See how our employees around the world have come together to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
- Our vision is to be the most trusted partner in agriculture, food and nutrition
We are successful when employees choose us, customers prefer us, communities welcome us and owners earn an attractive return.
- Do the Right Thing
- Put People First
- Reach Higher
Location : Kolkata, India
Job Purpose and Impact
The Dairy Technical Sales Lead will collaborate with a team to execute the business plan to meet business goals. In this role, you will identify and execute new business development projects, lead, prioritize and report on the associated portfolios and drive process improvements using available supporting tools and metrics.
- Develop strong customer relationships at key accounts.
- Participate with sales and marketing leaders on customer segmentation and satisfaction, account planning and the use of salesforce.com.
- Support the application center, ensuring a safe working environment, food safety compliance, budget and resource management.
- Help execute applications development work, ensuring that all projects are appropriately staffed.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Ability to develop customer relationships and trust through technical knowledge and expertise
- Summer Internship
- 2 months internship
- 7 certificate with hard copies
- 5 Interesting projects
- Limited seats
- Join now
- SFM training
- FOSTAC Training