At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- Biscuits Portfolio is the fastest growing portfolio for MDLZ India. MDLZ India Biscuits has become one among the Top 3 companies in premium biscuits in a short span of 11 years. MDLZ India has expanded swiftly in the Indulge and Nourish space in the last 5 years powered by Oreo scale up in the Premium Cream segment and extension of power brands – Bournvita & Cadbury into biscuits & Chocobakery. This has been powered by strong fundamental brand equity thinking coupled with strong media and trade investments.
- Over the last 70 years, our brands have been able to connect with the consumers at emotional level through the stories that we tell and the products we offer. It has kept pace with the times, speaking to multiple generations of families in their languages, on mediums that they are hooked on.
- Given the immense headroom for growth, there will be continued focus on strengthening the multiple pillars within Biscuits & Bakes category. In order to do this, the candidate will need to deliver on building strong Equity for the brands (Advertising, consumer facing Brand messages from POB to digital to TV) delivered through strong consumer insights, media knowledge and adhering to brand playbooks. Competitive intensity is at its peak and it is imperative for us to devise strategies to gain share & continue to drive Household penetration with rigor.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Develop all creative assets for Biscuits portfolio (Both for TV and Digital medium)
- Brief development in line with brand / business objectives
- Deliver BIC (clutter breaking/ impactful and consumer centric) IMC activations as per calendar (Sustenance and new launches)
- Partner closely with Creative and Media agencies to brainstorm and extract best output as well as own and motivate the agency teams
- Implement learnings basis Media ROI learnings
- Partner with POB teams and influence Shopper and Consumer messaging at POB / POS
- Close engagement with strategic JBP media partners to have 1st mover advantage on technology-creative interventions and platform specific asset development
- Be informed on IMC work across Cadbury brands in Globe and Top 10 brands in India to deliver path breaking IMC work in India
- Partner with Global teams on brand communication and thinking.
- Develop Case Studies for good work done and share with teams
- Interpersonal Agility is a must. Involvement and Engagement with ecosystem
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Language Requirements
Knowledge: including education, qualifications and training
- Min. University degree; Marketing/Business Preferable –
- Masters in Business Administration Preferred
- Masters in Business Administration Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project) required
- 2+ years sales/ marketing experience – Required
- Minimum 5 years in FMCG and ideally 2/3 years assignment abroad Preferred
- Experience working across India
- 3+ years team lead experience, experience working in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Experience working with and successfully managing 3rd party agencies and strategic partners
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country. We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship