At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You lead the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) process of the site quality management system and report results to the quality section manager.
How you will contribute
You will support elements of the site’s quality system, including internal documentation and change management control including quality policies amendments and registration of internal and external documentation, internal audits, effective PDCA cycles and CAPA system management and management review. In addition, you will coordinate the eQCMS bi-annual review, handle consumer complaints from start to finish, and serve as a key contact for food regulatory agency inspection and contacts management.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant experience in a laboratory.
- Working efficiently on a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet customer/business requirements
- Attending to detail and following written instructions
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing
- Project management and working on multiple activities at the same time
- MS office applications
More about this role
What you need to know about this position: Responsible to develop the capability of site on IL6S (Integrated Lean Six Sigma) Methodology. Responsible for the execution and implementation of SOP on Quality Policy and IL6S.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Technical / Functional skills:
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Food Processing or Technology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Chemical / Chemistry with 2-4 years of Industrial experience.
- Sound knowledge of Food Safety (HACCP, GMP)
- Sound knowledge of process.
- Good knowledge of IL6S elements (TPM, Six Sigma, HPWS, Lean, 5S etc.)
- Should be well versed with the statutory compliance applicable to the site
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to successfully collaborate across different teams and stakeholders
Job specific requirements:
- Ensure Quality systems implementation with reference to HACCP, Pre-requisite requirements, QP
- Verification of key process record for the previous day production.
- Release decision on the last day production.
- Develop and implement SOP on lines.
- Develop training plan and module to build site capability
- Owner of IL6s work process.
- Lead new product development and productivity projects on line.
- In process analysis of critical parameters of WIP and FG
- Net Weight control
- Conducting recipe audit
- Creating and maintaining documentation for HACCP & Legal compliance
- Analysis and follow up for market complaints and taking prompt corrective actions
- Strict adherence to GMP
Travel requirements: None
Work schedule: Must be open to working in rotational shifts, 6 days working
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country. We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship