Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire a Lead Product Development Specialist in our Foods team based in Bangalore:
Work on innovation, renovation and value engineering projects as per the brief agreed with the business involving Product & Process Development, Regulatory compliance and Technology transfer.
Job ID: R-57158
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Purpose of the job:
Planning and execution of experiments
Development of experimental plan and prototypes of new products as per discussions with Technical Project Leaders (TPLs). Conduct relevant experiments at either lab-scale or pilot-scale (Individual responsibility)
2. Data Analysis and drawing inferences for future course of action
Conducting a thorough analysis of the data and planning of further experimentation on the inferences drawn from the data analysis (joint responsibility with Technical Project Leads).
Role also involves below responsibilities
1. Consumer understanding: understanding consumer preference /insights, cooking habits / techniques through consumer researches and translate the same into key attributes of new products developed.
2. Process development: establishing appropriate technology for manufacturing a product to specification at lab-scale and pilot-scale
3. Shelf-life stability: conduct shelf-life studies to establish shelf-life of new products and/or intervene through formulation/recipes to enhance shelf-life
4. Product characterization: use appropriate measurement techniques (either existing or develop new techniques) to characterize key attributes of the product
5. Process scale-up: establish technology developed at pilot-scale in factories to enable commercial production; troubleshooting at factory-scale whenever required
6. Competitor Tracking: keeping track of new launches by competitors in the market and preparing detailed reports on a quarterly basis.
7. Quality Monitoring: Monitoring of in market delivered quality of products as well as helping factories/suppliers on quality related matters
Required Professional skills
1. Creative thinking
2. Experimental design
3. Data analysis/ interpretation
4. Technical reporting
5. Ecosystem partnership
6. Project management
7. Supplier/vendor development
8. Consumer understanding
9. Regulatory Knowledge
10. Quality management
11. Competency in English communication
- Education – M. Sc. Food Tech/ B.Tech Food Tech.
- Work experience – 5-6 Years
Foods/Beverages R&D background preferred. Candidates with QA/QC background at relevant industries is also fine.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)