Date – 27 February -1 March 2023
Course Director: Dr. J.Bindu
Course coordinators: Dr. Mohan C.O, Dr. Remya S. & Mr. Sathish Kumar K.
Registration fee: Training is free for students from SC community. Food and accommodation will be provided.
Topics to be covered
- Basics of packaging technology
- Testing and quality evaluation of food packaging materials as per national and international standards
- Safety of food packaging materials
- Reduced oxygen packaging techniques
- Smart packaging
- Nanomaterials in food packaging
- Biodegradable packaging materials
- Canning and retort pouch packaging
- FSSAl regulations on food packaging and labeling
Eligibility: MSc/B.Tech/M.Tech in Food Technology/ Food Science/ Post Harvest Technology/ Food Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/ Polymer Chemistry/ Packaging Technology/ Fisheries Science or any other related subjects. Post graduate students and final year Bachelors degree students in other disciplines will be considered only upon availability of seats.
Application form received till 5 pm on 13/02/2023 will be considered.
Selected candidates will be informed by 5 pm on 14/02/2023.
Venue: ICAR-Central Institute of Fisheries Technolosy, Kochi.
How to Apply: Fill the application form and send by mail (Click on apply button)
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)