Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®.
As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way.
In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To maintain the analysis of labs current with regard to equipment, procedures, calibration, and compliance with Ferrero Lab criteria. Have independently analysis of goods, including semi-finished and raw materials. Additionally, Ferrero Laboratories has implemented and been exposed to ISO 17025/Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
1. To ensure that all physico-chemical and microbiological parameters of finished, semifinished products, and raw materials are analysed promptly and effectively.
2. To work with stakeholders to manage non-conformances for both internal and external testing relating to raw and packed materials, process quality, and finished product release.
3. To contribute the deployment of effective cleaning and sanitation techniques as well as hygiene validations, such as HAACP.
4. To actively carry out the Environmental Monitoring Program as per the annul plan
- Management of Non-Conformity and out of specification in materials and products – reporting in SAP and tracking inspection plan closure
- Supervises data analysis and interpretation, guaranteeing a proper result finding activity and related IT data entry.
- Assures an effective management of laboratories within the plant according to central guidelines (reagents stock management, calibration of the tools, application of accident prevention regulations, application of the central methods reported on the portal,)
- Ensuring resource like training of team members, working conditions in Lab – ensuring that team members are trained and required conditions of analysis are maintained.
- Safety of employees in the pillar and 5-S management with governance and tracking through Ferrero Operational Excellence and Internal site review meetings
- Supporting certifications requirement of FSMS, FSMA as applicable
- Support for progress Master Plan for quality
- Guarantees the correct quality of the results (precision, accuracy) according to regulations and give evidence participating to Ring Test
Who we are looking for:
- You must have a master’s degree in MSc in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Chemistry. BTech/MTech in Food technology with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in FMCG, especially in chocolate manufacturing.
- ISO 17025, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Food Microbiology, Pathogen Testing regime, Instrumentation, Chemical Analysis and HACCP, Environmental Monitoring Testing
- Time Management & Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to coach, mentor, teach, and guide employees, and leadership skills.
- Willing to relocate in Baramati at Factory Location
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Job Location: Baramati
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)