We are a global nutrition company paving the way for a healthy, active life – making a mark globally for 40+ years and in India for 21+ years and counting. With our intrinsic values of top-quality and care, we offer a wide range of products that vary from weight management, target nutrition, and sports nutrition.
What sets us apart is that we grow through creating and building positive communities through our network of Herbalife Nutrition Independent Associates. They make this healthy journey personalized to suit your needs.
As a Sr. Officer – Site Quality Lead (Inner Nutrition) you will ensure compliance to the Herbalife requirements and adherence to HLF’s global procedures in Quality assurance and control during the manufacturing and storage of Herbalife products in the Contract manufacturing location in India.
This position will be based out of Bangalore, Karnataka, and will be report into Assistant Manager QA – India.
This position will be responsible for various QA activities on the site including but not limited to:
- Monitoring of process on set frequencies to ascertain compliance to Herbalife Quality procedure requirements
- Conduct periodic audits of the facility and operations associated with Herbalife, to help CM meet and improve the quality and hygiene standards as per Herbalife Quality standards and FSSAI GMP Guidelines.
- Communicate with CM on regular basis for any applicable changes in product process impacting quality
- Coordinate with CM for complaint handling and conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective actions Preventive Actions (CAPA)
- Support CM in Troubleshooting with respect to raw materials and packing materials and process quality challenges and drive improvements against the faced challenges and work on defect elimination for HLF products.
- Conduct regular training of the site team on updates in Quality requirements and any changes in Quality procedures
- The person has to ensure document verification and provide dispatch approvals for all batches from the site, as without the same, the product will not be cleared for shipment.
- Collate information for regular MIS and share periodic reports with the team based on the requirements defined
- Support site in the validation of the new products to be manufactured on the site.
- Participation in cross-functional improvement projects and meetings and conferences as per defined responsibilities
- Projects: Continual Improvement projects for Quality Assurance and control
Required Skills and Qualification
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Food Technology/ Food Science/ Chemical Technology/ Pharma/ other allied streams. Candidates with relevant experience in Nutraceuticals is a plus point.
- Minimum 4 years experience in relevant field (Nutraceutical/ Ayurveda/ Pharma/ Food)
- Experienced or Trained in Quality and/or Food Safety Management system implementation (HACCP/ ISO 9001/ ISO 22K/ FSSC 22k)
- (Get certified click https://bit.ly/3bEfyIm)
- Having a working knowledge of basic Quality control processes such as Calibration, OOS, OOT, Sampling, and Relevant Test Procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent command of the English language (Both spoken and written)
- Must be well versed with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
📆 July month Training Calender – Limited seats join now.
1. FOSTAC Training – 1 day training (3 training programs)
2. Level 1 Training programs – 1 day training (5 training programs – Special offer 50% off)
3. Internal Auditor Training (Level- 3) – 2 days Training (3 trainings programs)