The Food Technologist is responsible for identifying adequate sources and validating scientific and technical information pertaining to nutraceuticals products and ingredients to ensure their safety and scientific integrity, and that all product efficiency claims, and related statements are scientifically substantiated according to applicable local regulatory standards.
Experience – 3-15 years
CTC – INR (2.40 – 4.80) LPA
Designation – Food Technologist
Job Location – Mohali
Our Website – https://klr.fit/
Company Name – Kuickfit Engineered Nutrition
Industry type – Nutraceuticals/Supplements
How you would contribute:
- Performs literature search using scientific databases, analyzes the evidence, provides science-based recommendations in written reports to support scientific substantiation of product safety and health benefit assessments under supervisory guidance.
- Develops product efficacy and safety dossiers and ingredient monographs according to local regulatory requirements with the focus on scientific substantiation for related health benefits under supervisory guidance.
- As part of the product development process, evaluates raw materials and formulas documentation in the Product Lifecycle Management System (Agile) with proper training.
- Supports product innovation through scientific evaluation of new product concepts, technologies, and ingredients upon request.
- Provides scientific support on research projects (basic or clinical), coordinates the collaboration with internal and external partners as needed, with supervisory guidance.
- Communicates and presents the science behind products (Formulation, Marketing, GRA, GA, Sourcing ) to support business.
- Occasional business travels, attends scientific conferences, industry trade shows, etc.
- Communicates critical issues to manager and other relevant parties in a timely manner, with proposed solutions.
- Reports project status to the manager on a regular basis, through meetings, emails, and/or reports, as necessary.
- Supports staff during on-boarding as needed.
- Follows Company policies, processes, and procedures, and performs all duties in an honest, ethical, and professional manner.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Skills and background required to be successful:
- Ability to organize and lead production teams to successful outcomes for areas of research and development.
- Demonstrated results and experience in coaching, developing and mentoring staff while encouraging and initiating action plans for development.
- Nutritional science expertise for formulation development and creation of substantiation files in relevant food/dietary supplement industries
- Has capacity to interact effectively at all levels of organization with sensitivity to diversity
- Competent use of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Possesses strong written and persuasive verbal communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience developing and/or reviewing science-based safety and benefit assessments for foods or nutritional supplements, or relevant experience, including graduate studies
- Moderate understanding of local or regional product claim regulations and registration requirements
- Knowledge of New Product Process & development in Product Lifecycle Management (e.g., Agile)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in biochemistry, nutrition, food science, biology, chemistry or other related fields.
- Health & Wellness important to you? We’ve got you covered! No waiting time for medical, dental & vision.
- Need a break? We’ve got your back with generous time off, including paid holidays, compensated volunteer days and extra days for the unexpected
📆 July month Training Calender – Limited seats join now.
1. FOSTAC Training – 1 day training (3 training programs)
2. Level 1 Training programs – 1 day training (5 training programs – Special offer 50% off)
3. Internal Auditor Training (Level- 3) – 2 days Training (3 trainings programs)