Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, BEN’S ORIGINAL® and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses such as Banfield Pet Hospitals™, BluePearl®, Linnaeus, AniCura, VCA™ and Pet Partners™.
Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 130,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Manage the QMP and food safety operations for both Chocolate and GMFC to deliver the highest quality products to our customers through systemically quality system and excellent execution
- Quality system compliance: Accountable for ensuring highest level of compliance through a robust QMP & FSSC standard in place and in use, also for implementation of Mars QMP (Quality management processes) and Certification of FSSC22000 v5.1.
- Effective Q&FS audits i.e., GMP/GHP, Internal Audits are being performed and responsible for representing the audit program during QMP and FSSC External audits.
- Coordinates with LRQA team for MU & Site audit program & plans.
- Drives continuous improvement through PDCA deployment & coordinating Internal Audit program across sites & MU.
- Drive Quality culture programs & Engagement initiatives for creating QMP culture in organization.
- Drives & coordinates Quality & Food Safety Management review with leadership team.
- Execute key Q&FS Standards Programs HACCP, Allergen Management, Trainings, Cleaning and Sanitization, Validation and Verifications, Change Management, Technical risk management, Internal audits, CAPA Management, Cost Savings, Material Qualifications, Continuous Improvements, Consumer complaints, trainings, and Mars GMP-GHP elements, etc. providing technical expertise to ensure success criteria are fulfilled.
- Associate training, skills, competency and development- Accountability for ensuring that MU & site associates is competent with appropriately skilled, trained, and knowledgeable on Q&FS standards and critical processes.
- Coordinate and support to new product, process, package and productivity initiatives for the site through technical expertise on Mars Standards.
- Lead execution of QMP standards in coordination with site QMP leads. Support the manufacturing facility in investigation and resolution of technical problems as support to Value stream lead.
- MSE/ Continuous Improvement – Drive the integration of QMP initiatives with pillar of MSE journey in the way of continuous improvement, & also focus and embed MSE capabilities in the Quality & Food safety team Quality Continuous improvement: Identify opportunities and develop improvement program on quality and food safety.
- Quality capability and engagement: Drive the quality capability building with teams at site, quality ownership with capable quality knowledge in Supply team.
Note: May differ from the current job holder’s own skills and experience.
1. Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical, food, process engineering, package engineering or relevant field of work.
- Solid English communication skills and ability to work effectively with regional and global partners.
- 5 years technical experience in food production/manufacturing and/or R&D
- Written and verbal communication, with the ability to influence and motivate a team.
- Adaptable and Flexible. Easily adjusts to shifting work priorities, multiple demands, adversity and change.
- Demonstrated problem solving experience
- Project management skills with demonstrated experience for planning and priority setting
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting, managing through conflict
- A Strong drive for results and ability to effectively collaborate with peers and stakeholders
- Creates Collaborative relationships:
Experience in Quality and Food safety Management program and Audit management.
Experience in Quality Management process and systems.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)