Udyog Mitra, part of Department of Industries, Government of Bihar, disseminates relevant information to investors pertaining to investment profiles for different industries and the various clearances required at the business entry stage.
Established under the Societies Act 1860, it provides secretarial support to the Industries department with respect to Investment Promotion and Investor Facilitation. The broad objective of the assignment is to promote Bihar State as a preferred investment in the country by developing a robust investment promotion strategy, programme and action plan.
For the successful implementation of the Prime Minister’s Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises Scheme (PMFME Scheme), the Department of Industries, Government of Bihar is seeking to recruit young and talented professionals for the Directorate of Food Processing, and DIC (District Industry Centre) in each district of Bihar.
The department is looking for individuals with a postgraduate degree in the field of food technology, food processing, agriculture, entrepreneurship, business economics, MBA in any stream. The Young Professional (YP) will work in close collaboration with government officials, industry experts, and other stakeholders to promote the food processing industry.
The objectives of this recruitment are as follows:
- To build a talent pool of young professionals who can help the government in promoting the food processing enterprises in Bihar.
- To develop a strong network of young professionals who can collaborate with the government and other stakeholders.
- To provide a platform for young professionals to enhance their skills and gain practical experience in the food processing industry.
Qualifications and other details:
Mode of Recruitment -Contract based through open market
Salary -The monthly salary for the YP is 45,000. In addition, the YP will receive 2000 every month to cover the costs of laptop and internet usage. The YP will also get 23000 per month as a field movement allowance.
Period of Contract: The YP will be initially contracted for one year, and their contract could be extended for up to two additional years, one year at a time, based on their performance.
Legal Status: The Young Professionals shall have the legal status of independent consultant and shall not be regarded, for any purposes, as being either a “staff member” or an “official” of Department of Industries, Government of Bihar. Accordingly, nothing within or relating to the Contract shall establish the relationship of employer and employee or of principal and agent, between Department of Industries, Government, of Bihar and the Young Professional.
- Candidates can only apply for one post.
- The YP will be initially contracted for one year, and their contract could be extended for up to two additional years, one year at a time, based on their performance.
- This will be a consolidated pay. The emoluments will be finalised depending upon the experience.
- All the proposed posts are full time positions and non-practicing in nature.
- Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 01/05/2023
- The application will start on 29/04/2023 at 01:00 PM and will be active till 05:00 PM on 13/05/2023.
- Incomplete applications or applications without the supporting documents or applications received after the last date will be rejected & no communication will be made/entertained in this regard.
- Candidates can apply on the link http://foodprocessingbihar.com/index.php and upload the relevant documents. Only online applications completed fully will be considered.
- Department of Industries, Government of Bihar, reserves the right to change any selection process schedule. Please visit the Department of Industries, Government of Bihar website regularly for the same. Details of the advertisement can be seen on the website -www.udyogmitrabihar.in, and https://www.devnetjobsindia.org
- Department of Industries reserves the right, without any obligation or liability, to accept or reject any or all the applications at any stage of the process, to cancel, or modify the process or to change/ modify/amend any or all provisions of this Document, at any time, without assigning any reason whatsoever
- Candidates will need to produce proof of the details furnished in their applications as required
- Department of Industries, Government of Bihar reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process fully or partially at any stage of the process.
Details of ToR/ Scope of Work Position wise ToRs
Position Name -Young Professional (Food Processing, Enterprise Development, Marketing, MIS, Quality Control, Social Media)
Essential Skill Sets
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English and Hindi.
- Robust Knowledge of MS Ofice (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Virtual Meeting Apps and Time/ Calendar Management
- Networking/ Collaboration and Interpersonal Skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Young Professionals recruited for this position will work closely with the District Industry Centre (DIC) and Directorate of Food Processing in Bihar.
- Their primary responsibilities will include: Supporting the implementation of government schemes related to food processing such as the Prime Minister Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PMFME) scheme, which aims to promote entrepreneurship and micro-enterprises in the food processing sector.
- Providing technical assistance to food processing units in the district. Conducting research and providing analysis to identify opportunities for growth and development in the food processing sector.
- A case study of successful work related to food processing will also be prepared by them. Organising training and capacity-building programs for entrepreneurs and workers in the food processing sector.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders such as NGOS, academic institutions, banks, NABARD, KVK and industry associations to promote the development of the food processing industry in the district.
- Assisting eligible enterprises in obtaining certifications such as FSSAl and ZED.
CLOSING DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION 13-05-2023, 05:00 PM
Number of opening – 40 Post
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)