Brenntag is the global market leader in chemicals and ingredients distribution. The company holds a central role in connecting customers and suppliers of the chemical industry. Headquartered in Essen, Germany, Brenntag has more than 17,000 employees worldwide and operates a network of about 700 sites in 78 countries. In 2021, Brenntag generated sales of around 14.4 billion EUR.
The two global divisions, Brenntag Essentials and Brenntag Specialties, provide a full-line portfolio of industrial and specialty chemicals and ingredients as well as tailormade application, marketing and supply chain solutions, technical and formulation support, comprehensive regulatory know-how, and digital solutions. Brenntag Essentials is the trusted, lean and efficient distribution partner, and markets process chemicals across a wide range of industries and applications. Here our local market knowledge and reach combined with our global supplier and site network are key success factors. Brenntag Specialties is positioned to become the leading supplier of specialty chemicals and ingredients in six focus industries worldwide: Nutrition, Pharma, Personal Care/HI&I (Home, Industrial & Institutional), Material Science (Coatings & Construction, Polymers, Rubber), Water Treatment and Lubricants. These industries require our unique technical and application expertise within strict regulatory environments.
In the field of sustainability, Brenntag pursues ambitious goals and is committed to drive sustainable solutions in its own sector and the industries served. Brenntag shares have been listed at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since 2010, initially in the MDAX and since September 2021 in the DAX. In addition, the Brenntag SE shares are listed in the DAX 50 ESG and DAX ESG Target.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately records incoming raw materials and sample inspection.
- Inspects items to parameters listed on quality specification sheets.
- Performs material status changes in the ERP system.
- Initiates nonconforming material reports or receiving rejection notices for all items not meeting their appropriate specifications.
- Performs manufacturing audits to ensure that manufacturing procedures are properly followed and that products are tested in accordance with approved test plans.
- Reviews Lot History Records for completeness and accuracy.
- Works closely with the Production Staff to maintain smooth operations through adherence to procedures and all applicable regulatory standards. Notifies supervision if corrective actions are required.
- Assists in the generation of quality reports.
- Maintains security and integrity of Quarantined components and devices.
7-10 Years’ experience into Food Quality Assurance role.
Bachelor/Master Degree holder from reputed college into relevant field.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship