MTR Foods, we take pride in our rich heritage of over 85 years. We believe our journey mirrors that of our nation; a legacy forged by generations together. Right from our traditional beginnings to the 21st century technological prowess, our offerings are part of a rich Indian heritage.
With the finest ingredients, it is no wonder that we believe in adhering to our authentic recipes.
We believe in being future-forward and matching the pace of technology to reach our fast-moving consumers.
We place immense emphasis on our employee safety and health policy to produce optimum results.
With our certified food and safety policy, we not only believe but also ensure that quality stands first.
Your friend in everyday life.
We continuously challenge ourselves to be Brave – to think more innovatively, to act more boldly, to be world-class. We as Brave people have aimed high and loved to win. We speak up if something is wrong.
We demonstrate that we are Trustworthy people, who are professional, skilful and reliable. People can trust us. We keep our promises. We deliver.
We inspire. We are passionate and burn with a desire to succeed. We innovate continuously. We Inspire consumers, customers, partners and each other.
Locations – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Engineering graduate with 3+ years of work experience in Production Planning in FMCG/ Pharma industry. ( Foods Advantage)
Experience in material management from food industry
Main Challenges in this Position
- Manage Domestic & Export production priorities considering Machine Capacity & RM/PM availability
- Maintain high service level as per target– Plan vs actual delivery
- High degree of alignment to act as a bridge between Planning and manufacturing. Align with multiple stakeholders to deliver the weekly & monthly production plan
Responsibility and Mandate
- Master data Management for all Machines throughput, Manpower requirement, RM/PM.
- Create the Daily production schedule with alignment on Machine, Manpower, RM/PM availability (3M).
- Pro-actively look at current gaps in service (Case Fill, Delivery performance) and suggest and implement improvement plans
- Monitor RM/PM availability with Materials Planner. Highlight risks of fill rates miss
- Interfaces: Central Planning, Manufacturing, Materials Planning, Packaging, HR, Engineering & Maintenance, Quality & R&D.
Main Tasks and/or Projects:
- Coordinate with Planning team to balance the monthly plan in weekly buckets basis 3M availability
- Daily production schedule creation from weekly plan
- Monitor daily production Adherence to plan, take corrections basis priority in case of shortfalls
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders
- Master data hygiene management
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program