Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
At Ferrero, we know our products are loved by millions of people, young and old, all around the world. Imagine crafting the iconic brands that you’ve grown up with and being part of a team that reaches results and rewards innovation. This is Ferrero. Emotion, passion and values, generation after generation.
Here at Ferrero, we are constantly searching for talented people who embrace our values and reflect our identity. Our employees share our journey as they express the very best of themselves within a dynamic and global context. In return, they are given the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally while playing a role in winning the hearts of consumers all over the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way.
In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
1) Managing market quality data and coordinate with auditors
2) Prepare FDG web & mobile application for perceive quality test & educate Auditors and Supervisors.
3) Keep a track and Manage resources efficiently, Report checking on a weekly basis, rectify the errors and generating reports.
4) Support line manager in activities in quality defect analysis and interpreting the results
5) Support other quality verticals such as raw and pack quality, distributors WH quality
6) Prepare NC and RCA and CAPA for continuous improvements initiatives.
- Quality compliance vs Requirements
- Regularly gathers data analyses it in order to assess the accuracy of the information and to evaluate the situation on the market. Gives assistance to the Freshness Team in performing their tasks.
- Defect validation
- Regularly archive data and photos in the way to give an access to the information to other departments and keep them up-dated
- Freshness reports
- Processes data obtained by the Freshness Auditors, participates in creating and presenting reports in order to inform the management.
- Perceived Quality
- Educating the Auditors and Supervisors on Perceived Quality methodology, and report generation on subjected timelines without any delay.
- Q/ F Panel
- Coordinate and ensure reporting on time from all locations with obedience to the Channel targets and Cluster Management.
- Perceived Quality Funds
- Checking bills and maintains proper accounts of perceived quality checks.
Who we are looking for:
Candidate with Bachelor’s in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Other streams from reputed institute university, good in spreadsheet and PPT, willing to learn and build career in Food Quality
Job Referral Code: C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Requisition ID- 57715
Job function – Quality
Country – India
City – Pune
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program