On May 8, 1886, Dr. John Pemberton served the world’s first Coca-Cola at Jacobs’ Pharmacy in Atlanta, Ga. From that one iconic drink, we’ve evolved into a total beverage company.
More than 1.9 billion servings of our drinks are enjoyed in more than 200 countries each day. And it’s the 700,000 individuals employed by The Coca-Cola Company and 225+ bottling partners that help to deliver refreshment across the globe.
Our purpose and passion have always been refreshment
In 1960, we acquired Minute Maid. That was our first step toward becoming a total beverage company and being there when people enjoy and share in life’s best moments.
Total Beverage Company
Our beverage portfolio has expanded to more than 200 brands and thousands of beverages around the world, from soft drinks and waters, to coffee and teas. Learn more about our brands and our commitment to quality products.
History of The Coca-Cola Company
We celebrate our company’s rich history. Since its birth at a soda fountain in downtown Atlanta in 1886, Coca‑Cola has been a catalyst for social interaction and inspired innovation. Discover the unique moments from our past, like the evolution of the iconic Coca-Cola bottle, the lovable Coca-Cola Santa Claus, and more.
Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body & spirit. And done in ways that create a more sustainable business and better shared future that makes a difference in people’s lives, communities and our planet.
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide innovative excellence in ingredients, design, and marketing. As a Production Worker you will have responsibility for the manufacturing of Coca-Cola products, material handling, shipping, and receiving, filling packaging machines, and loading/unloading products. This position is an entry level role, where you will be on the front lines of our success. We are looking for candidates that have a keen eye for details and take pride in the quality of their work.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Ensure efficient operation of case forming, case packing, labeling and all other downstream equipment
- Perform package quality checks and maintain accurate records and logs
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Prepare all equipment used in the manufacturing process to ensure smooth, sanitary, and safe operations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be certified on training plan for this position within 6 months of start date
- The ability to read, write and speak the English language is required
- Working knowledge of production environment and machinery
- Attention to detail and the ability to visually identify materials defects
- Computer literacy and strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to use common hand tools and small power tools is required
- Good math and communication skills are essential
- Flexibility to work any shift as required in a 24/5 operating facility with little notice
- Must be a team player and be willing to rotate positions as needed
- Participation in job development training and cross-training on all equipment is required
What We Can Do for You
- Experience: Join a global organization with unlimited growth opportunities.
- Benefits: Full benefits package that starts on day one of employment
- Learning & Development: The ability to learn manufacturing process from a leader in the industry.
Lifting Operations; Mathematics; Machine Operations; English Language; Mechanical Aptitude; Forklift License; Troubleshooting; Computer Literacy; English Writing; Communication
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve.
We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program