FSSAI - Food Safety Training & Certification
Basic Level Certification (Online/offline)
- Street Food Vending.
- Storage & Transport.
- Retail & Distribution.
Advance Level Certification (Only Offline)
- Storage & Transport.
- Retail & Distribution.
Special Level Certification (Only Offline)
- Milk & Milk Products
- Meat & Poultry
- Fish & Sea Food
- Packaged Water
- Bakery (Level 1 & 2)
- Edible Oil & Fat
- Health Supplement.
Internal Auditor Training
Level - 3, Two days training
- HACCP As per IS 15000:2018
- FSMS As per ISO 22000:2018
- FSSC v5.1 22000
- BRC 9 Global Standard For food safety
- Food Law and Regulation (Legal Metrology, food labelling, Advertising & claims regulation for food businesses as per FSSAI Standards)
- Understand the application of Food Safety Management Systems, FSSC V5 or HACCP as the course you will take.
- Key concepts associated with hazard analysis as per International Standard.
- Able to understand the entire process of Internal Auditor Processes.
- Develop the ability to plan and organize an internal audit.
- Collect and Analyse Evidence, Exercising objectivity for various instances.
- Know how to evaluate and report the results of an internal audit and prepare the
- Management system – why and what?
- rerequisite Program and Risk Management
- ISO 22000, FSSC v5, HACCP Purpose and requirements as per the course.
- Why, and what is an, Audit?
- Plan an audit
- Conduct an audit
- Audit Reporting and Follow-up
- Personal action plan
Food Safety Training Programs Level 1
Level 1 Training program
- Food Safety Management System ISO 22000
- FSSC 22000 v5.1
- Food Safety Issue 8 in Accordance to BRC standard
- Quality Management System ISO 9001
- HACCP, FSMS, FSSCv5.1
- Laboratory Management System ISO 17025:2017
5G Training Programs
- Good Laboratory & Labelling Practices
- Good Handling & Operating Practices
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Good Production And Processing Practices
- Good Documentation Practices
CQI & IRCA Lead Auditor training.
- 5 days training
- Participants who score a minimum of 70% in the food safety auditor training in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a certificate of achievement, while participants who are unable to achieve the minimum passing score will be issued a certificate of attendance.
- CQI & IRCA accredited training program
Internship & Diploma Programs
Internship - 2 Months
Any 1 Project out of 5 projects available Title and Project Report will be prepared –
- Topic 1 – The Technology of Fruits and vegetable processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 2 – The Technology of Milk and Milk Products processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 3 – The Technology of baking processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 4 – The Technology of beverage processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 5 – The Technology of Confectionery and Energy bar production with Regulatory Compliance
Completion of Internship you will have – Project Report with 7 certifications
- Project Report Ready to be Submitted in College
- 60 days Industry Internship Certificate on EP Infoways Food Safety Consulting Services – Company Letter Head
- 60 Days Training Certificate from EP Infoways Institute of Food Safety and Hygiene
- One Free FOSTAC Training :–
- 1 FOSTAC certificate as per the Choice ( Advance Manufacturing Level 2 / Milk and Milk Products Level 3 / Bakery Level 2 / Transport and Storage Level 2 )
- Certificate of HACCP , FSMS ISO 22000 , FSSCv5.1 Level 1
- Certification on Good Hygiene Practices Level 1
- Certification on Quality Management System ISO 9001 Level 1
- Certification on Laboratory Management System ISO 17025:2017 – Level 1
6 Months Diploma – Food Processing Technology Cycle with Internal Auditing and Regulatory Compliances
It will cover –
- Technology of Food Processing Industry
- Regulatory Compliance as per FSSAI ( 2 Certificates )
- International Food Safety Standard HACCP, FSMS and FSSCv5.1
- Laboratory , Labeling and Packaging Guidelines
- Auditing and Supervisory Competency
- Storage and Transportation Practices in Food Safety
- Special Certificate as Hygiene Officer
- HACCP Level 3
- Internal Auditor FSMS
- Internal Auditor FSSC v5.1
& Other Topics same as per Internship
Legal Metrology & Labelling
Legal Metrology Packaged Commodities
- Legal Metrology Act-2009
- LM (Packaged Commodities Rules), 2011
- Consumer-based (Institutional, Industrial) legal metrology requirement
- Specific commodities requirement as per Schedule II of LM.
- Product name (Generic/ Specific)
- Condition of writing manufacturing date & expiry date
- Condition of writing sale price
- Condition of putting information on stickers
- Minimal height of numeral
- How and where to declare information
- Manner & condition to declare sale price
- Manner & condition to declare Manufacturer, Marketer, Brand owner, Importer name & address
- Manner & condition to declare net quantity & statement of units of weight, measures, or number.
- Provision related to the wholesale dealer and retail dealer
- Inspection of quantity and error in packages and action to be taken at the premises of manufacturer and packer
- Establishment of a maximum permissible error on packages
- Declaration to be made on every wholesale package
- Restriction on sale of export packages in India
- Exemption in respect of certain packages
- Registration of manufacturer, Packers, and importer
- The penalty of the contravention of Rules
- Schedule I (Max permissible error)
- Schedule II (Standard size)
- Schedule III(Declaration of “ When Packed”)
- Schedule IV( Product Specific Declaration of weight, measure or number),
- Schedule V (Manner of sampling)
- Schedule VI ( Determination of net quantity )
- Schedule VII (Deferent forms)
FSS Labeling & Display Regulation & Advertising and Claims Regulations, 2018
Labeling & Display Regulation 2020
- General Requirement of Labelling & Display Regulation
- The Name of Food
- Nutritional Information
- Declaration regarding Veg or Non-Veg
- Declaration regarding Food Additives
- Declaration of name and Complete address
- FSSAI logo and License Number
- Net Quantity, Retail Sale Price, and Consumer Care details
- Lot/Code/Batch Identification
- Date Marking
- Labeling of Imported Foods
- Country of Origin for Imported Food
- Instruction of use
- Declaration regarding Food Allergen
- Food material sold in but which is not meant for human consumption.
- Mandatory Declaration of Food Packet
- Exemptions from certain labeling Requirement
- Display of information in Food Service Establishment
- Labelling requirement in Non-Retail Container
- Labelling of Food Additives when it sold as such
- Specific Requirement / Restriction on Manner of Labelling
Advertising and Claims Regulations, 2018
- General principles of Advertising and Claims
- Non-addition claims
- Health claims
- Claims related to dietary guidelines or healthy diets.
- Conditional Claims.
- Prohibited claims.-
- Approval of claims.
- Procedure for approval of claims
- Redressal of non-compliance.
- Procedure for redressal of non-compliance
- SCHEDULE – I Nutrient Content Claim
- SCHEDULE – II Synonyms which may be used for claims defined in these regulations
- SCHEDULE – IIA List of Claims for Edible Vegetable Oils
- SCHEDULE – III Reduction of disease risk claims
- SCHEDULE – IV
- Health Claims for Fortified Food Articles
- SCHEDULE – V Use of certain words or phrases