Our Food Culture
At Our Food, we are passionate, innovative, socially responsible and supportive. We have a very organic structure where everyone’s ideas and viewpoints are acknowledged and supported. As our organization is working on creating social value, we also value our employee’s suggestions and their feedback to create an environment where everyone is heard, which helps us function in unison. Since we are a start-up, there are a lot of opportunities to learn from cross-functional roles as we all work for the same common goal that is empowering the farmer community.
We have a culture of sharing credit, our leadership team and individual departments appreciate team members for their hard work and passion. We are willing to invest in the education and career development of our employees. We make our employees feel empowered and happy at our workplace.
We believe in teamwork
T- Transparency is the utmost important value of our work culture where every decision-making process is inclusive.
E- Empowerment of our employees is our priority. We work towards giving our employees.
A- Every member is Approachable. Here every member is treated as an equal and each and every opinion is valued. We are very open-minded people and appreciate every point of view.
M-We are Motivated people working together toward the common goal to create a better future for farmers.
Experience Required – 1-2years of experience in Quality checking and commodities, Fresher’s are also welcome
Qualification – Agriculture BSC/B.Tech Food Technology/ any degree
Certification on Quality Assurance/Quality Control is a strong advantage
Location- PAN India
Roles and Responsbility
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to Food safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Assist in existing Quality Control procedures/SOPs for primary processing of Food products including but not limited to Pulses, Food grains, Oilseeds, Spices etc.
- Checking and ensuring Raw Material Quality & Processed Material Quality as per the quality specifications on a day to day basis
- Assist in food handling and processing activities at Distribution centres and warehouses.
- Coordinate with the Operations and Sales teams for implementing Quality Assurance
- Coordinate with the Operations team to identify process correction to eliminate deviation from quality standards
- Inspect final output and review for compliance
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation
- Submit detailed QA reports to appropriate Manager
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures for QA
- Should be able to handle equipment for rapid quality testing on field
Competencies and Skills
- Proven experience in Quality Checking of Agri and food products
- Good communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a Self-Starter & should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be open to travel extensively
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures
Salary : As per Industry standards
📆 July month Training Calender – Limited seats join now.
1. Internal Auditor Training (Level- 3) – 2 days Training (3 trainings programs)
2. Level 1 Training programs – 1 day training (5 training programs – Special offer 50% off)
3. FOSTAC Training – 1 day training (3 training programs)