At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Ready to propel your life’s work forward? We seek trailblazers from around the world to help us delight consumers and shape the future. Imagine what you can accomplish when you combine your experience and skills with our global brand powerhouse.
Main purpose: –
- Vertical startup & stabilization of the green field operation.
- Stabilization of shift operation.
- To ensure that all processes related to manufacturing are carried out smoothly at the Plant to consistently provide finished product that meets the business need (product availability, cost & quality) with applicable statutory requirements.
- To drive operational excellence processes in manufacturing (M&W/TPM/QMS/EMS) for continual improvement to move operations standards towards world class performance.
- Drive High performance culture @ shop floor
- Drive shift KPIs of production NE/TE/ Quality and KCs.
- Working in shifts and own the responsibility of complete shift operations.
- Drive safety culture and capability building operatives
Assisting HOD Manufacturing in:
- People Management: Ensure shift discipline, preparing multiskilling & detailed deployment plan of operatives, drive operational discipline, people capability. Driving the targets of Direct Labour cost & TPP, developing backups on redeployment matrix to impact on manpower productivity. Regular coordination with HR team on tracking unauthorized absenteeism and OT trend and ensuring effective communication to sustain good discipline.
- Production Deliverables: Ensuring compliance to shifts/ daily /weekly/ monthly production targets as per PepsiCo quality and hygiene standards, delivering SA over & above plan. Maximizing TE/ NE, ensuring conversion efficiencies better than AOP.
- Capacity Utilization: Maximizing NE TE by effective coordination with other stake holder by optimizing change over, monitoring & reducing NE TE losses & utilizing manpower planning in line with actual plan a capacity.
- Waste Management: Ensuring minimal wastage, optimum manpower utilization and operating at maximum efficiencies. Driving for “ZERO Loss” mantra for the lines with the help of sector team and by utilizing TPM tools & ensuring cross functional involvement (focusing on JH culture on shop floor).
- Planning and Reporting: Ensuring integrity of data entry across lines, reporting shift performance.
- IR management: Ensuring line discipline during production – OT, Absenteeism control, motivating the teams for the positive environment at the shop floor.
- Key Control: Ensuring KCs of manufacturing are maintained in letter & spirit.
- Ensuring compliance to food safety as per AIB guidance.
Support to Cross function: Enabling effective coordination with support functions & implementation of a quality,
hygiene, safety & TPM culture that promotes company growth.
- Cross functional coordination with Agro, LD & T, quality, Engineering, HR & Finance to smoothly running the shfts.
- Cost Management: Monitoring and controlling the consumables usages and parts change management with coordination of Engineering team, also sensitizing the shop floor team for cost effective productions.
- MNW & Other audit: Acting as a manufacturing control owner/ representative of MNW data; quality & safety audit.
- New projects: Acting as manufacturing representative for upcoming new projects.
Key Skill/Experience / Competency required: –
- BE / B Tech / Food/ Dairy Technologist with 6-8 years of experience in large scale operation in FMCG
- Team player & ability to handle large pool of operatives.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Negotiation skills & influencing ability.
- Interpersonal & coordination skill.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular