Anmol Industries Limited is a packaged food company, majorly focusing on biscuits, cakes and cookies. We have a strong presence in Northern and Eastern India and are currently making progressive efforts to establish footprints in the Southern and Western parts as well.
Since 1994, we have successfully leveraged our established brand presence, strategic supply chain, diversified product portfolio and consequent value proposition for consumers to reach maximum households. Additionally, our strategically located manufacturing facilities, experienced promoters and senior management team have made relentless efforts to establish Anmol as an iconic brand across India.
Our myriad variety of products enable us to cater to a wide range of preferences across several consumer segments, thereby making our products less susceptible to shifts in consumer preferences, market trends and risks of operating in a particular product category.
At Anmol, we take pride in having stayed true to our tagline – “Yours tastefully” – as our sole purpose has always been to give consumers the gift of taste and quality. All our delights are made keeping in mind the goal to reach every soul, regardless of their diversity.
Striving towards becoming the best in the food segment, we aim to relentlessly offer distinctive flavours to our progressive consumers. Moving fast on the path to fulfilling aspirations with a global approach, we also aim to deliver the best returns to the society, consumers, and our stakeholders.
We seek to evolve as the top Biscuit Brand in India. We strive to reach deeper into the hearts of our loyal consumers, establishing a mutually enriching relation with each one of them. Having always been dedicated to providing the best to the consumer, we aim to reach for the sky as we believe that it is where the limit lies.
- Designation: Manger R&D (Cakes & Rusk)
- Location: Greater Noida
- Experience: At least 10 to 12 Yrs. of exp, out of this at least 4 to 5 Yrs. in Cakes & Rusk
- Desired Qualifications: B. tech (Food Tech)
The Manager- R&D is responsible for developing, implementing and launching all projects within a product line that affect production (renovation, innovation or cost/quality projects). This position involves hands on bench work, pilot test work and related analytical tests, conducting and coordinating industrial tests in plants, assisting in industrial launches and management of projects. The candidate must be able to represent R&D interest within the company during all projects.
- Manage projects according to needs specified in SOP Manual for R&D. Act as R&D representative within each project team and ensure project follow up with the R&D project management tools.
- Develop formulations and processes while taking into account requirements of other functions such as Regulatory and Quality.
- Design pilot trials, organize tasting sessions with Marketing, and draw conclusions and recommendations for next steps
- Participate in consumer test design, organize sample production and ensure product quality follow up.
- Realize scale up / industrialization with Engineering and Manufacturing departments.
- Collaborate and develop the suppliers to obtain best results for product development.
- Participate as an R&D representative for product launch/start up by preparing all specifications related to product line and ensure that all documentation needed is available prior to start up.
- Propose and implement productivity projects for their product line.
- Training/development of Research Technologists.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)