HCCB – A Company started in 1997 with the simple aim of making beverages for the India of the 21st century. Two decades later, we are one of India’s top FMCG companies. Only because fellow Indians, who have faith in the quality and purity of our products, pick our beverages, 439 times per second.
Life at HCCB means being constantly curious and being two steps ahead of the rest. It means celebrating the small wins and then creating the next version of those wins. Life at HCCB also means striving to leave things better than we inherited them. Simply put, life here means progress!
Life is lived here in 8,000 different ways. Here are some samples
With a high-performing talent force aiming for continuous development, HCCB constantly invests in training their employees and in their learning and development. We enable you to reach your highest potential and develop your career. A diverse group of colleagues, dynamic work environment and long-term growth is what you will get at HCCB.
Grab the opportunity, it’s as refreshing as our drinks!
What Is Special @ HCCB?
Our people ask “what if?”
Our people have given themselves the permission to see it, say it and do it.
Mediocrity never satisfies our people.
Our people are inclusive, they give the benefit of the doubt and are responsible for each other.
Other than this, there are a bunch of initiatives, that makes HCCB pretty special…
To provide finished products with 100% Quality and meet peak volume requirements. To liaise with Regulatory bodies (BIS, PFA, FPO, Environment).
a. Volume and COGS
- To ensure continuous production-no plant stoppage due to consumables/lab items and trained manpower
- To set and achieve plant mechanical efficiency targets and raw material yields
- To assist in the inspection of incoming material
- To ensure no BBD stock loss in the market
b. Quality Measures Targets
- To ensure that there are improvements in quality indices of package and product and to ensure that there is product integrity as per targets
- To establish and monitor the quality systems and procedures in the lab, on the shop floor and in other areas of the factory.
- To ensure regular calibration of all quality measuring equipment by providing resources and guidance in terms of knowledge and standards to the personnel do it. To ensure the upkeep of all quality measuring equipment.
- Proper and timely feedback on product quality to all personnel for corrective/ preventive actions and improvements.
- To initiate and monitor quality improvement activities in the unit. To ensure that there is 100% date coding, 100% DOD compliance at warehouse, distributor audits and improvement in product age in RGB.
c. Environment Management
- To ensure 100% compliance with respect to PFA, weights are measures and FPO license and its on time renewal
- To ensure that all PCB norms are met for ETP operation
- To ensure customer response support to CRC
d. People Management
- To train the shop floor workmen, managers, lab people on various quality parameters (visual, functional, physical and taste) and its importance and relevance to the customer.
- To train the shop floor workmen and managers on problem solving techniques and usage of statistical process control techniques.
- To increase the level of quality consciousness / awareness among all employees through effective communication systems.
- To give special projects to small work groups and activate and run quality circles.
Minimum Education: B. Tech / M Tech / M. Sc. (Chemical Engg / Food Tech / Dairy Tech / Chemistry / Microbiology) with certification in SPC.
- Work Experience: Industry experience : 8 – 10 years in FMCG / Food Industry, preferable one MNC stint is desirable.
- Should have experience in handling a team size of 8 – 12 people.
- Lead FSMS Auditor, Certification in Lean Six Sigma would be considered added advantage.
Language Proficiency: Hindi, English, and / or Knowledge of Local language
Travel: 20% travel.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)