Since commencement of operations in 1979, our passion and philosophy has helped us to provide an unrivalled range of products and services that are innovative yet affordable. Our personal touch and attention to each transaction adds true value that brings about a positive impact on our customer’s growth and prosperity. We understand that each customer has a unique requirement.
Our dynamic team of professionals with extensive experience, in-depth knowledge and strong understanding of the various applications across business domains enable us to efficiently serve every diverse requirement we come across.
Plants Lipids Community
As a company focused on agriculture and farmers, our activities are directed towards services that promote a safe, healthy, affordable commodity supply for all of us. Under the IPM chili program we are training farmers on scientific sustainable farming techniques focused on sustainability.
We understand the requirement of renewable energy sources and a part of our investment is directed towards harnessing the wind energy by installing windmills in Tamil Nadu and Kerala. We are also foraying into a solar power plant in Andhra Pradesh. Our activities are aimed for providing better education, medical aid, need based awareness programs, etc to the needy.
Today, we are one of the largest producers of spice extracts, essential oils and natural food colours in the world. With a product portfolio ranging from oleoresins, essential oils, natural food colours, specialty extracts, micro- encapsulated products, whole and ground sterilised spices, we supply more than 500 products to over 80 countries worldwide.
Sustainable development has always been our choice. Plant Lipids has been working closely with farming communities in sustainable models for community and social development, ensuring farm to fork traceability. We’ve also made good ground in renewable energy and have been recognised in India for good environmental practices.
Crops we cover under Sustainability: Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Red Beet & Black Carrot, Marigold, Red Chillies, Garlic, Lemongrass, Davana
Job Title: Head QA (Job Code: HQA23)
What We’re Looking For:
We are currently seeking a highly experienced and dedicated QA Head to join our team. As the QA Head, you will be responsible for overseeing the quality assurance activities across our multiple companies. The role will involve ensuring adherence to quality standards, implementing effective quality control measures, and leading a team of QA professionals.
What You’ll Do:
- -Develop and implement quality assurance policies, procedures, and guidelines, ensuring compliance with international standards such as BRC, ISO, Halal, Kosher, Famiqs, RFA, and other relevant certifications.
- -Conduct certification audits, internal and external customer audits, and take corrective actions as necessary.
- -Interact with customers and provide support in quality-related functions.
- -Ensure statutory compliance in quality assurance.
- -Manage the day-to-day activities of the Quality Assurance team, including training and development of QA staff and setting clear objectives to meet company needs.
- -Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address quality issues, ensuring timely resolution.
- -Foster a culture of quality and excellence across the organization, promoting a proactive approach to quality management.
Desirable Candidate Profile:
- Postgraduate degree with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience.
- Location: Kochi
If you’re interested, please send your updated resume with the Job code in the subject line.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)