About the Campus
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology is an Autonomous, Self-financing Engineering College, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. Nestled on the banks of The River Bhavani, BIT campus provides environment for learning in harmony with nature, away from the odds of the city life. The spacious and the earth hugging buildings punctuated with landscaped courtyards and pathways are designed to emphasise the business ethics and or characteristics of an excellent centre for learning. The Campus hosts well planned academic blocks, computer centres, lecture halls, libraries, laboratories, conference halls, staff quarters, hostels and students’ centres. The Campus also houses a co-operative store, ATM (Axis, SBI and KVB) and a clinic to attend to the general health of the students and staff.
To be a centre of excellence, providing world-class education that transform individuals into intellectual, empathetic and responsible citizens.
- To provide top of the line infrastructure that is most conducive for learning.
- To engage committed members of faculty who will infuse subject knowledge with latest teaching pedagogies.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities to the members of faculty and student fraternity to access and engage in diligent research.
- To collaborate the best minds in the industries with the academia of the college thereby empowering the students to meet the global standards.
- To create an enterprising environment for a continual progress and change that respects heterogeneity.
Applications are invited for the post of Teaching Faculty (Food technology -Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor) to work at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology (BIT).
About the Department
Department of Food Technology in Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Tamilnadu, being established in 2016, offers 4 years B. Tech – Food Technology course. The department has a strong academic background with highly qualified faculty. The department offers hands-on training for students from the first year onwards on the latest machinery.
· M. Tech – Food Technology, Food and Nutritional Biotechnology, Food Process Engineering, Food Safety and Quality Management or allied subjects
· Ph. D – Food Process Engineering, Food Technology
· Assistant Professor — Fresher / Experienced in Teaching / Full-Time Researchers
· Associate Professor – Minimum 8 Years of Experience.
· Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience of which at least 3 years at the level of Associate Professor.
· All the candidates must have completed Ph. D (Mandatory) in their relevant discipline
· The candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
· Good Communication Skills
· Good Publication record
· Commitment toward Work
· Preference will be given to PhD candidates only.
Job Location: Sathya Mangalam, Erode, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per norms
Interested candidates can share their updated resume before 20.07.2023
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)