Position Name: FSMS Coordinator FSMS Coordinator–Food Technologist
- Work as a Consultant, Auditor & Trainer.
- The FSMS / ISO Coordinator is responsible for the quality, food safety and esthetics at client end.
- He / She follow through on set processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality
- Food (SQF) standards and product quality standards.
- The candidate should posses hand on experience in FSMS Implementation & knowledge about ISO
- Travelling across West-India States for the Work.
- All travelling and Accommodation shall be arranged by Company as per Company Policy.
- The candidate must have understanding of FSMS & ISO Standards.
- Should be able to Learn & Implement ISO Standards & Hygiene requirements.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Monitoring and programming critical control points (CCP).
- Should be able to monitor product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Should be able to complete Internal Hygiene Assessment as per defined checklist.
Required Skill & Required Skill &Qualifications: Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Any of Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, B.Sc. Bio Technology, agriculture or Equivalent.
- Required Skill as Self-motivated with proven leader Required Skill ship skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Prior
experience in food environment, Must be able to work in a team environment, Must have a positive
attitude, Ability to work in fast-paced, effectively under pressure.
- Experience: Fresher
- Ready to travel across country as per company requirements. rements.
Job Location: Indore, M.P. (Can be relocated further based on company requirements)
This is onsite job where in as a Consultant / Auditor, you need to regularly travel to multiple food industries & dotask the required task.
Company Name: Yari QualiTech Company
Founded in 2010, Yari QualiTech is Company Details: a professionally managed company engaged in providing
various Certifications, Consultancy, Auditing & Training. We have a strong team of skilled Consultants, Auditors,
Assessors, Trainer’s & Client Servicing staff to deliver better & on time services.
We are constantly looking beyond customers’ and society’s expectations in order to deliver market leading services
wherever they are needed. As the leader in providing specialized business solutions that improve quality, safety
and productivity and reduce risk, we help customers navigate an increasingly regulated world. Our independent
services add significant value to our customers’ operations and ensure business sustainability.