AICTE’s Training and Learning Academy is to impart quality Continuous Professional Development Programmes (CPDP) for faculty so that the faculty have a sound domain knowledge and associated skills of the subject.
The faculty members (Assistant Professors/Associate Professors) of the AICTE approved institutions, Ph.D. scholars, PG Students, participants from Government, Industry Bureaucrats/Technicians/Professionals/School Teachers and staff of host institutions nominated by college Principal/ Director.
Maximum 50 participants. Participants shall bear the cost of travelling and boarding/lodging if he/she wishes to attend ATAL FDP. However, refreshment & lunch would be provided for free.
Accommodation will be provided in the institute trainees hostel on sharing and payment basis as per the availability of rooms. Accommodation can also be booked in nearby hotels directly or through prior information to organizers on payment basis.
Duration of FDP
- 1st Week online: 02.01.23 to 07.01.2023 (7.00 pm to 9.30 pm)
- 2nd Week offline: 09.01.23 to 13.01.2023 (9.30 am to 4.30 pm)
Topics to be covered
- Novel packaging technologies
- Active Intelligent packaging
- Types of food packaging materials
- FSSAI/EU/CODEX standards for packaging & labelling
- Testing of Packaging materials
- Safe storage guidelines ldentification of storage pests
- Management of storage pests
- Design of storage structures/ cold storage unit
- Detection of pesticides and quality analysis
- Hands on training on testing of packaging materials, insect traps, ensors UHPLC, ICP-OES, GC-MS, HPLC, DSC and others
*Continuous Comprehensive Assessment of Attendees Overall 70% to receive a certificate, 90% and above distinction.
ATAL FDPs are free, and No fee will be charged from any participant attending ATAL FDP.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program