We are a world leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification.
We assist our clients throughout the lifetime of their assets, products and infrastructure, helping them assure quality, reduce costs, increase productivity and foster a more responsible, sustainable culture.
A GLOBAL LEADER
Our mission is to help clients go beyond simple compliance by reducing our clients’ risks, improving their performance and helping them innovate to meet the challenges of quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
“Business to Business to Society” service company, we establish a relationship of trust between companies, public authorities and consumers. Through this mission, we respond to the major societal and environmental challenges of our time.
Our core values embrace integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST
Trust is the very foundation upon which relationships between citizens, public authorities, and companies are built.
At Bureau Veritas, as a Business to Business to Society company, we bring more to the table than testing, inspection, and certification. The work we do has a much wider impact.
- Food Science and Technology Degree or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5-10yrs of experience in catering inspection & Auditing Field
- Regional and catering experience shall be mainly considered
- Good understanding of the relevant Food Safety Laws and regulation, Food Safety manuals and ISO 22000/HACCP
- Short Term duration (min 1month – 3 months)
Please send updated CV’s mentioning FOOD INSPECTOR|AUDITOR as the subject heading