Diploma In Food Technology
3 Months Diploma – Food Processing Technology Cycle with Regulatory Compliances
6 Months Diploma – Food Processing Technology Cycle with Internal Auditing and Regulatory
This Diploma Programme is help for those candidates who just started in career in Food Processing, Food Regulatory & Food Technology sector or working from last 2-5 years. All Topics will be Covered as per the Practical Aspect and 1 Project will be given to all for the Internship.
Mission of this Diploma Program
The program aims to prepare food professionals equipped with all necessary tools to handle the problems of present day food industry. The curriculum brings synergy in the aims and aspirations of the food industry. Courses offered help to grasp the fundamentals of the processes and technical know-how.
Program develops the students for product development, product approval, food regulations, food analysis and EDP in addition to normal shop floor and quality operations.
Topic Covered in Internship
1. Human food nutrition.
2. Methods of food preservation.
3. Fruits and vegetable processing.
4. Milk and milk product processing.
5. Baking Product Processing.
6. Methods of food analysis.
7. FSSA 2006, Food law, regulations and standards
8. Quality management System ISO 9001
9. HACCP, FSMS and FSSC V5.1 Introduction
10. Labeling and Packaging Practices
11. Laboratory Management Systems ISO 17025:2017 [NABL Accreditation]
12.Supervisor & Auditor competency Development
13. Food Storage, Transportation, Retail & Distribution
14. Any one FOSTAC Training Manufacturing Level 2, Milk or Milk Products Level 3 , Bakery Level 2 , Storage and Transportation Level 2
Soft Skills to be Developed in this training program
1. Communication (oral, listening, interview)
2. Critical thinking / problem solving
3. Professionalism (integrity, ethics, respect for diversity)
4. Life long learning skills
5. Interaction skills (teamwork, mentoring, leadership, networking, interpersonal skills)
6. Information acquisition skills (internet, database)
7. Organizational skills (time / project management)
Every Student needs to give 20 Minutes Video Presentation on a Topic as Mid Internship Project
Any 1 Project out of 5 projects available Title and Project Report will be prepared –
- Topic 1 – The Technology of Fruits and vegetable processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 2 – The Technology of Milk and Milk Products processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 3 – The Technology of baking processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 4 – The Technology of beverage processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 5 – The Technology of Confectionery and Energy bar production with Regulatory Compliance
Completion of Internship you will have – Project Report with 7 certifications
- Project Report Ready to be Submitted in College
- 60 days Industry Internship Certificate on EP Infoways Food Safety Consulting Services – Company Letter Head
- 60 Days Training Certificate from EP Infoways Institute of Food Safety and Hygiene
- One Free FOSTAC Training :–
- 1 FOSTAC certificate as per the Choice ( Advance Manufacturing Level 2 / Milk and Milk Products Level 3 / Bakery Level 2 / Transport and Storage Level 2 )
- Certificate of HACCP , FSMS ISO 22000 , FSSCv5.1 Level 1
- Certification on Good Hygiene Practices Level 1
- Certification on Quality Management System ISO 9001 Level 1
- Certification on Laboratory Management System ISO 17025:2017 – Level 1
Diploma & Internship will be done through online mode.
3 Months Diploma – Fee Rs 5,000/-
- Technology of Food Processing Industry
- Regulatory Compliance as per FSSAI ( 2 Certificates )
- International Food Safety Standard HACCP, FSMS and FSSCv5.1
- Laboratory, Labeling and Packaging Guidelines
- Auditing and Supervisory Competency
- Storage and Transportation Practices in Food Safety
- Special Certificate as Hygiene Officer
- All topics as per Internship
- CERTIFICATE – All certificate as mentioned in Internship + Diploma certificate
6 Months Diploma – Fee Rs 10,000/-
- All topics including in 3 months Diploma
- HACCP Level 3
- Internal Auditor FSMS
- Internal Auditor FSSC v5.1
- CERTIFICATE – All certificate as mentioned in Internship + Diploma certificate + 3 Internal auditor certificate
- Four Days In a week.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Timing Of Internship is 06:00 PM To 07:30 PM
- ALL PPT & RECORDED CLASSESS WILL BE PROVIDED
Application Deadline – 11/06/2022