UNILEVER INTERNATIONAL IS…
Unilever International (UI) is an alternative but complimentary route to market, servicing white space opportunities not exploited by local operating countries. This is amongst Unilever’s fastest growing global business unit with 8 hubs (Singapore, US, UK, Korea, India, Dubai, France and the Philippines) with a diverse range of products, with expertise in utilizing 3rd party distributors and consolidators to reach consumers in over 75 countries.
We treat the business as our own. We introduce Unilever’s brands into geographies like Korea, Pacific Islands, Mongolia, and spearhead launches of iconic household brands like Dove, Lifebuoy, Sunlight, Fair & Lovely, TRESemme into big markets like U.S, China, Western Europe and SEAA.
As Unilever’s growth engine, we establish global businesses in key channels such as Health & Beauty, Discounters, E-Commerce and alternate channels such as travel retail, marketing to institutional partners like the United Nations, and seeding Unilever brands to overseas diaspora who crave for a taste of their familiar home brands.
Real change starts with U at Unilever. We’re a purpose-led company and we make sure that when you take a job with us, not only will you get the opportunity to build your career, your work will help to make a positive impact. We believe that together we can be a force for good – as activists, positive influencers and through initiatives that support causes close to our hearts.
JOB LOCATION: Mumbai
Innovation/Import Export Quality
- Supports technical risk assessment for innovations.
- Manages all quality requirements for innovations, including quality manual signs off with 3PMs/Unilever internal factories, First production approval, etc.
- Builds expertise related to any new technology currently not available in Unilever portfolio (with support with Global Quality divisional/expertise team)
- Directly connects into Global Quality divisional/expertise team to get updated with any global standards – provides training/updates to UI Q team.
- Building/updating any quality related procedure/guidelines/SOP relating to innovation process.
- Manage any exception requests relating to innovations
Collaborative manufacturer CM (third-party manufacturer) Quality
- Validates new third-party manufacturers are capable of meeting UL Quality requirements by conducting technical assessments (on-site, virtual, self-assessment or arrange via 2P auditor/local Q team).
- Supports new third-party manufacturers on corrective actions required to meet Unilever requirements.
- Supports verification of any dispensation request and provide recommendations as required, for new third-party manufacturers
- On board new third-party manufacturer onto Unilever Quality system.
- Building/updating any safety related procedure/guidelines/SOP relating to Product / Process / CM
- Assess the compliance & support the CMs to help them improve the compliance to applicable Safety requirements.
- Drives and facilitates the implementation of the SHE systems in line with System standards (ISO/FWS); 1. Corporate standards and guidelines; 2. Legislative requirements and 3. Business process requirements.
- Co-ordinates, monitoring and audits of all SHE activities related to collaborative manufacturing undertaken by Market Cells SHE teams and ensures all SHE activities meet Unilever and legislative requirements.
- Custodian of the supplier on-boarding process for collaborative manufacturers ensuring adherence to process and safety framework standard S205
- Ensures management of dispensations within the framework standard and schedule of authority, driving gap closure and escalations.
- Is custodian of reporting visibility and analytics and is responsible for SHE information collation and reporting, in line with business requirements. 1. Collaborative Manufacturing data health in relevant systems, platforms, tools 2. Monitoring SHE objectives and targets
- Input into supplier contracting process to ensure right schedules and governance for SHE performance management is built in.
- As the Collaborative Manufacturing Cell SHE expert,
- Introduces and leads implementation of global programs for roll out of best practices, and customises to suit business needs
- SHE input into and evaluation of technical risk assessments and co-opting right internal/external expertise (technology and/or industry domain knowledge)
- Liaises with Market cell leads, Process Safety, Manufacturing Excellence, SEAC, R&D, regulatory authorities, independent SHE auditing bodies and the Unilever central SHE team.
- Delivers SHE training programs
- 3-5 years of experience in Quality, Safety, Health & Environment Function
- Experience in handling innovation and/or R&D experience will be required.
- Graduate in Health, Safety & Environment or B Sc, Food Technologist, Pharmacist
- Location will be Mumbai
- Willing to do hybrid working set up (WFH and Office – as required)
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)