ABOUT SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION:
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors, and extracts. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, specialty colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company’s customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world’s best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Essentially you will be designing and driving sensory and consumer understanding activities to ensure innovation with renovation meeting consumer expectations on the product experience. You will be working in close collaboration with cross functional teams and strategic partners.
- Build category product insights to inspire and influence the I & R pipeline and business strategies. Continuously seek for improving practices and promote agile research. Integrate sensory and consumer studies to determine the drivers of consumer liking.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Business Segment Lead, cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Technical, Application & Creation) to develop effective marketing strategies for the region.
- Provide consumer & sensory insights to I & R projects
- Execute proactive Consumer and Sensory studies in alignment with business priorities, in collaboration with the Marketing and Business Segments Leads
- Play an active part in cross-functional project teams, from front-end innovation until launch. Ensure CSI knowledge is transferred to the industrialization stage, guiding the set-up of the consumer-centric sensory specifications
- Partner and guide:-
- Sales Team through advise and implementation of the appropriate or most convincing CSI methodology to create successful ideas / concepts for product and capability campaigns.
- Creation and Application Teams in colour, flavour and end-product development to meet customer action standards in briefs
- Drive the consumer studies requested by internal and external customers by interacting directly with the commercial, category, technical teams and market agencies to design and plan consumer and sensory tests. Define the research approach, design questionnaires, participate in fieldwork supervision, analyse consumer data and to validate flavour submissions
- Statistically analyse sensory / consumer research data and translate to an understanding of the product sensory landscape, consumer acceptance, preference or attitudes and how this drives liking
- Work closely with the Sales Director, GM and other sensory team members to promote CSI expertise and services across the region to generate key customer briefs and provide sensory training (internally and externally) based on business needs.
- Be a part of the Global CSI network and work with the global team in supporting global initiatives, such as exploring and testing new CSI tools & approaches, establishing best practice and sharing success stories.
Education & Experience:
- Advanced degree (Master or higher degree preferred) on Sensory Science: Sensory Science, Food Science, Market Research, Consumer Behavior, Statistics
- Familiar with statistical treatment & data interpretation as well as MS Office.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in a similar role from FMCG, F&F House, Market Research Industry
- Prior experience in leading sensory trained / expert or external consumer panels & interacting with market agencies with questionnaire design
- Ability to work smart and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Is team oriented, possesses good interpersonal and communication skills and able to manage projects creatively and independently.
Skills & Abilities:
- Work independently.
- Manage and coordinate work of others.
- Exercise significant judgment.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)