At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You lead the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) process of the site quality management system and report results to the quality section manager.
How you will contribute
You will support elements of the site’s quality system, including internal documentation and change management control including quality policies amendments and registration of internal and external documentation, internal audits, effective PDCA cycles and CAPA system management and management review. In addition, you will coordinate the eQCMS bi-annual review, handle consumer complaints from start to finish, and serve as a key contact for food regulatory agency inspection and contacts management.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant experience in a laboratory.
- Working efficiently on a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet customer/business requirements
- Attending to detail and following written instructions
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing
- Project management and working on multiple activities at the same time
- MS office applications
1. Provide focus to process control and line hygiene with regard to microbiology & Mondelez GMP compliance
2. To control the food safety and have consistent standard quality product
3. To comply with Mondelez Quality Policy
- Careful / Hygienic sampling of the products.
- Microbiological analysis of FG, EM & WIP.
- Prepare Micro safe environment in the plant.
- Check on line samples to avoid FG rejection.
- Compare the results with standard specification.
- FG release of third party, data entry, maintaining the records & NCs raised & closed.
- Periodic submission of Micro Report to HO
M/C cleaning efficiency
- Careful hygienic sampling of the equipment’s.
- Analysing through microbiological techniques for pathogens.
- Recording & reporting the outcome & discuss with concern HOD for corrective action.
- Cover all the strips cleaning in plant by machine swabs to check cleaning.
Monitoring Source of Contamination
- Check & control the contamination of water, plant environment through samples from different locations of plant environment.
- Monitoring the environment of Micro lab.
Ensure Product Consistency
- Developing tasting panel members through Sensory evaluation technique.
- Maintaining control sample and infestation in room & check the infestation samples on weekly basis.
- Conducting daily tasting exercise through tasting panel for previous day’s production.
- Evaluate of periodic QMI
- Maintaining the trends & displays of QMI on visual boards.
- The chronic issue which effecting QMI are identified & share to concerned person.
- Follow-up of sensory evaluation workshop.
- Evaluate CSI
- Display Market complaints on visual board to increase awareness among operators
- Tasting panel of EM
- Comply with Mondelez Personal Hygiene Policy
- Adhere with Mondelez Quality Policy & GMP standards at lines
- Enforce Food Safety Standards
- Establish and implement Rules & Procedures as relevant
- Have adequate Food Safety Knowledge covering the Work Area
Inventory Management in Micro lab
- Expansion of micro lab.
- New journals & Manuals documents for micro lab up gradation.
- Taking stock of requirements of media, chemicals, glassware & ordering it.
- Monitor safety practices in micro lab.
Food Safety System & Sensory
- Drive Mondelez Food Safety processes around monitoring and control of Biological hazards.
- Ensuring strict compliance of EMM
- Conduction of sampling & testing of appropriate places to ensure adherence to food safety
- Conducting Sensory evaluation of finished products produced for the day/ shift
- Collating the results of sensory & review before clearance of the product for the dispatch
- Identifying the hazardous areas through WPI and following up with closure. Minimizing the risk and creating the awareness of HSE Building appropriate safety standards- reduction in number of accidents
- Provision of necessary information, instructions, training and supervision to casuals to ensure safe operation.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / SKILL
Educational Qualification: PG in Food Microbiology
Exp required: 1 to 3 years
Industry: FMCG/Food Industry.
GMP/Food safety Knowledge with good communication, presentation skills, good leadership quality, must be aggressive, energetic & innovative.
Adaptability / Accountability Team Working Skills. Working knowledge of manufacturing site processes / systems Good interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills Analytical approach with good skill in problem solving. Persuasiveness.
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country.
We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)