About US RPSG FMCG
Year 2016 – This was when the RP-Sanjiv Goenka group envisioned a foray into the FMCG Business. RP-SG FMCG’s strategic intent is to innovate disruptively and create brands and products, that are genuine and desirable to the consumers.
We started by exploring the packaged snacks segment. Based on extensive consumer research and insights generated thereof, we realised that a majority of them indulged in Fried & Unhealthy snacks, and were feeling guilty about their indulgence. This was the need gap we saw an immense potential in – both in terms of business and in terms of making genuine product offerings.
With this in mind, we ventured into the Foods business with one intent – offer healthier and guilt-free snacking options which consumers can have anytime, anywhere, as much. This resulted in the incorporation of our FMCG firm – Guiltfree Industries Limited (GIL) – in January 2017. And so began our brand story – a healthier snack offering which also scored high on the taste factor. In April 2017, a new force in the snack foods space came into existence– GIL’s first brand “Too Yumm!”.
Since its inception, GIL has been growing at a break-neck pace, beating industry records. Within just a year, ‘Too Yumm!’ achieved an annual Sales Rate of INR 200 Cr. by growing at 15-20% MoM – one of the fastest in the country to do so. By FY1819, ‘Too Yumm!’ is all set to become a INR 600 Cr. brand with its distribution across India and beyond. In December 2017, Virat Kohli came aboard as our Brand Ambassador. And we all know that a fitness icon like Virat won’t sign-off with a brand unless he genuinely believes in the value proposition – in our case, truly guilt-free snacks to binge on.
Research And Development Manager (Food) – RPSG (FMCG) Guiltfree Industries Limited
We are a young and leading player in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry, dedicated to providing our customers with innovative and high-quality products. Currently, we are searching for a talented and experienced R&D Manager to join our Technical Team.
This position will be based at Mumbai
- Responsible for Coordination with pilot plant and production people for smooth transfer of product technology into and out of company.
- Responsible to bring and develop new concepts /products / new solution to customer/market by understanding market trends, customer expectations.
- Support production and QA/QC in case of troubleshooting and resolve customer complaint.
- Preparation of documents during all phases of R & D.
- Process improvement in regular product to reduce the cost and improve profits.
- BTech in Food Technology, Food Science, Mechanical Engineering
- At least 6-9 years of experience in managing full product development cycle in Food (Snacks) segment.
- Product Development
- Lab Process & Formulation
- Scale up and Commercialization of New products
- Leadership and management skills
- Critical analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Communication and presentation skills
- Creative mindset
- Must have worked in Food company
- Must have managed and led various independent & critical R&D projects
- Must have experience in setting up & operating the pilot lab
- Must have done scale ups of NPD products
We would love to hear from you if you’re equally excited to build brands.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)